Re: My own Ghosts?

  • he who dances with trees
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2001
      normally will-o-wisps are only seen in swamps and is methane gass
      that has been ignited as it exscapes from underneth and the earth
      lights are from a geo-magnetic stess known as the piezio effect
      however i dont doubt you on it...and it is things like this that i
      started sigha back 3 years ago even tho most of our members have been
      either disavowed due to a lack of co-operation we are making a come
      back even tho there are less of us now. however it would be good to
      do some more investigation on that jon for you never know and i have
      found that where things like that are about there are usually ghosts
      there.

      walk in peace
      =shadow=