Hi All~~~>

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2002
      Have a good day Everyone :-)
      ~~~~~~~~>Jeanne aka Butterfly Dancer

      http://www.castlemountains.com/postcards/view.shtml?/mar1a.gif
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 12, 2002
        Thank you Donna for posting this It's diff. I should say ~~~I never
        heard of this man ~
        there will always be someone reaching out for something diff. but It's
        not needed If they stay with the right teachings that they leanet and
        will learn on the Red Road they don't need anymore then that ~It Is so
        sad to see this my prayers and smoke will rise for them.I worry about
        the young getting the wrong teachings and hope this will stop and that
        they will see It's not the right Road to follow~And that the Native
        Americans have to reach out more with the true words this media Is one
        of the ways to get it out there.Is there a Native American group In
        Cyber space for the young? that would be a good thing to see.:-)
        ~~Thank's again Donna~
        ~~~~~~~~~~~>Jeanne
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 14, 2002
          Hope everyones doing well ~I wanted to share this with you all ~ENJOY~
          ~~~~~~~~>Jeanne

          http://www.cougarwisdom.com/Sunrise.html
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 17, 2002
            I will be getting on a train tonight to visite my Grandaughter Crystal I
            will be returning Tues.night.
            Have a good week end all ~Hugs~
            ~~~~~~~~>Jeanne aka Butterfly Dancer
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 30, 2003
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 30, 2003
                Hope your all having a good day ~~~>Jeanne (Butterfly Dancer)

                http://www.wtv-zone.com/lucymae/KuntreKitchen/main.html
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 3, 2003
                  This is from my friend Awa's site thought you would like it ~Enjoy~
                  ~~~~~~~~~> Jeanne

                  http://www.georgedreams.com/
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 1, 2004
                    Hope your day has been a pleasant one.