March Rool Call~~~~~~~>

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2002
      Good Morning~~March Roll call~~
      who'd hiding? come out and play ~:-)
      I am Jeanne aka Butterfly Dancer from Massachusetts I live near all the
      Beautiful Beaches love hearing the sounds of the Ocean~ I love dancing
      In the circle at Powwow's And my High Is Music~singing ~Dancing ~~I am
      Mohawk/French and searching Abenaki.
      Have a good day everyone and stop by sometime I make a great Hot
      Chocolate and honey Buns :-)