Re: American Indians Chat

    Message 1 of 7 , May 31 2:35 AM
      LoL yep crystal, we can kick azz and take names hehehe. We have done much good in American Indians. We have a lot of work to do still but hey we can do ANYTHING we set our mind to do! You ARE the people! POWER TO THE PEOPLE! :-)
    • UnTamedPony@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 7 , May 31 4:46 AM
        Message 3 of 7 , May 31 6:13 PM
          Glacticlee can join the group if he likes! He is always welcome here :-) I hope you like florida. I will be offline tonight because im too hot and I need to go cool off in the shower and take a cold bath too lol. Not going to waste the water, will use the shower water in the tube. lol! Heheh better not waste water we gonna need it in this current energy crisis.
        • Angelik
          Message 4 of 7 , May 31 11:06 PM
            Hi Vorsweety !
            I agree with you...there are still many things to do
            in A-I.And I'm sure that with nice sweeties (like
            you)we'll have a good thing ;)
            And I always be glad to tease ppl there lol!
            Love ya all and take care...

            SGA.