ECTV/Announcement - Earth Changes TV Moves To A One Hour Time Slot

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2002
      Earth Changes TV Moves To A One Hour Time Slot...02/27/02
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      Thanks to you, as a result of so many request to have a longer show, ECTV will be moving into a one hour time slot. Beginning April 1st, ECTV will be starting its eight season. We will now have one full hour to interview the most brilliant minds in science, ancient text, and spiritual disciplines. In our new season, we are adding an element of entertainment to the milieu. In addition to breaking news, education and information, I will be interviewing some of your most favorite celebrities.

      I have always thought some of our most popular stars had a keen and sometimes secret interest in what we cover here on ECTV. My hunch was right. I have now a list of celebrities who are being asked to come on the show. Here is a line-up of just a few. Tom Hanks, John Travolta, Michael Douglas, Harvey Keitel, Leonardo Dicaprio, Nicholas Cage and Russell Crow.

      I also have invitations to your favorite musicians. Eric Clapton, Dave Matthews, Aerosmith, Willie Nelson and Alice Cooper.
      Update: just received an email from Mr. Cooper. He says he will not be able to make the interview, but thanks us all for keeping him in mind.

      I will also be bringing on your favorite authors. I have just received confirmation from Tom Clancy. Tom is the author of several books. Here are just a few: 'The Hunt for Red October', 'Red Storm Rising', 'Patriot Games, 'The Cardinal of the Kremlin', 'Clear and Present Danger'.  Look for his date coming up in April.

      This weeks guest is Chris Sadhuta Liaguno. Chris will speak to us about what the earth changes have to do with the "big picture"? Puzzling Cosmic Rays "A mysterious force-hurling particles at the earth with an energy so intense as to defy known physics, has brought scientists from around the world to Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory near Chicago to plot a counter attack.

      So far scientists have received good information on only two of the ultrahigh energy cosmic rays. Led by James Cronin, the University of Chicago's Nobel laureate physicist, cosmic ray researchers hope to assimilate a grid of ray detectors that would cover an area the size of Delaware. (Chris Sadhuta Liaguno)

      Next Week will be Brad Steiger. Author of several books including "Shadow World: Spiritual Encounters That Can Change Your Life", "Mysteries of Time and Space", "American Indian Medicine Dreambook", and "Angels Around the World".
      I am looking forward to this one. As of late, a resurgence of 'the presence of angels' are coming up everywhere.

      Todays Solar Forecast:

      The sunspot count is at 223. I expect M-Class flares to continue. Also watch for CME's and Auroras to take place within 24 hours. Record breaking weather will continue in all parts of the world.

      Equation:
      Sunspots => Solar Flares => Magnetic Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet Stream Currents => Extreme Weather
      and Human Disruption (mitch battros)

      Thought For The Day

      "There is no way to felicity, felicity is the way. There is no way to meditation, meditation is the way. There is no way anywhere, here is the way.
                                                                           Tan Shih

      Subscribe To ECTV Today; One Full Year For Only $25: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Notice: ECTV's full one year subscription will be increased to $35 starting March 1st.

      http://www.earthchangestv.com