Is yahoo going to start charging for their services?

  • intothevortex1
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2002
      I have been hearing rumors about yahoo thinking about charging for thier services. If this is true I am moving everything over to MSN communites because I refuse to pay for somethig origanally free period. If anyone knows anything about this please let me know. I do not usually listen to rumors but his one is a headsup and we need to check on this and see if this is true or not. We will not allow yahoog to get away with this if this is true! I refuse to let yahoogroups break us up as a group! I will be checking around to see if this is an unfounded rumor or not.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2002
        Hi Jon I will check around also to see If this Is true ~~~~~~>Butterfly
        Dancer aka Jeanne