My own Ghosts?

    Message 1 of 3 , May 30 2:33 PM
      I see orbs of light everynight. I have studied a bit about them and found out it could be ghostlights, earthlights, spooklights, willow o whisps, or any number of things. Awanook talked about spiritlights so I guess it might be a number of things. I also see sparks and flashes of light that light up the whole room and the world outside. The common colors I see is gold, silver, and purple in these paranomal balls of light. Some of them are as small as a pinpoint, others bigger than a basketball. I have seen all kinds of shapes too. Ranging from a ball to an oval to a comet shape and even a ball that looked very real but it was glowing purple and moving slowly on the forest floor. It emmited no noise and I did not smell any ozone so I knew it was not ball lightening. Ball lightening is a static plasma ball discharge of super heated gasses usually caused during thunderstorms. Now there are jets in sprites in space, high above the Earth during thunderstorms that could explain the bright flashes I sometimes see fill the whole sky, but I also notice these bright white color flashes before major Earthquakes, neclear testing and some major world events. I have never seen a ghost face before but I have seen many things that come close to what I heard other people discribe as ghosts. I have never heard any noises either. The balls of light are seen mostly at night but I have seen them in daylight in a crowd of people at a basketball game! I was a bit shocked to see an spiritlight right in a basketball game. I am doing a little research on this topic and I will get you some info as I get more thanks everyone. By the way ghosts are a very hot topic so we will stick with this one for a while.
    • UnTamedPony@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30 7:47 PM
      • he who dances with trees
        Message 3 of 3 , May 31 7:05 AM
          normally will-o-wisps are only seen in swamps and is methane gass
          that has been ignited as it exscapes from underneth and the earth
          lights are from a geo-magnetic stess known as the piezio effect
          however i dont doubt you on it...and it is things like this that i
          started sigha back 3 years ago even tho most of our members have been
          either disavowed due to a lack of co-operation we are making a come
          back even tho there are less of us now. however it would be good to
          do some more investigation on that jon for you never know and i have
          found that where things like that are about there are usually ghosts
          there.

          walk in peace
          =shadow=