Re: [Paranormalvortex] ghost hunt 2

  • Angelik
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2001
      Hi Dances with trees !

      I found ghosthunt is a very interesting thing..
      I don't know ppl here in France who do the same...
      People here don't believe in ghosts or paranormal
      events (their god is money,the only thing they know)..
      But I met a ghost in 1998 in a forest and my first
      reaction was being afraid..I was with a friend but he
      did not see it but he seems to believe what I saw...
      I only saw a half body that ran and disappeared in a
      few seconds...
      I think you are lucky for I heard that only very
      sensitive ppl were able to see ghosts...
      I wish you a good and sucessful hunt for next
      time...
      Peace.