My poet's corner

  • intothevortex1
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2002
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2002
        Good Morning Jon ~All I can say Is WOW
        so Beautiful tears early In the morning and smiles~I will pass this
        around If you don't mind ~~~~Hugs~~~~
        Oh you can see I am In the Village once more :-) a happy Indian Woman
        ~~~~~~~~~>Jeanne
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2002
          Yes I am glad you are back sis! We love you so much
          frenchie! You are our lil ndn sweetheart and you make
          Paranormalvortex wonderful. (((((frenchie)))))) Sweety
          you may send my poetry to your friends :-)

          Love ya my silly lil ndn sweety see you in the village
          ! ~<>(:-)

          =====

          Image by FlamingText.com

          http://greetings.yahoo.com