Re: [NativeAmericanGenealogy] question for a native american

  • Maureen G Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5 2:57 PM
      this was in my email today. maybe someone here can answer this persons
      question.

      Evilyn Thibault <blk28car@...> on 02/04/2002 11:32:01 PM

      Please respond to NativeAmericanGenealogy@yahoogroups.com

      To: NativeAmericanGenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      cc:
      Subject: [NativeAmericanGenealogy] question for a native american

      i need to know if were i work is haunted by deceeded indians and if so can
      they hurt me

              Thank you

          Evilyn[IMAGE]

      thanx,evilyn