Earth Changes TV/Article - Continued Evidence Indicates History of Cycles

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2002
      Continued Evidence Indicates History of Cycles...02/05/02
      By Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      How exciting, and yes, I must say rewarding, to see current science catch up with ancient text. We are seeing more and more researched data coming out which suggest the cycles of sun and weather we see today, have been around for millions of years. The data suggest humans have very little to do with our current record breaking phenomena of climate change, earthquakes, volcanoes, storms and all that is-between.

      Current scientific data lends itself to notions of undiscovered ancient civilizations yet to be disclosed. The more I see, the more I wonder just who is really the advanced civilization. Sure, we may currently be the prowess of the industrious world, with our skyscrapers, highways and every electronic creature feature one can imagine. But do we have the internal majesty to match?

      Perhaps it is the essence of spirit that is missing. When I read and study our elders messages to us in the way of ancient text, I notice a magnified difference in emphasis's of purpose. Perhaps it is our “thinking” which is keeping us to a limited reality. Remember the saying “reach for the skies”? Maybe somebody really meant “Reach For The Skies”. This is to say, we really are “part of the sky”. Images of the movie “The Matrix” come to mind. The idea that our own limited thinking is what keeps us captive to a third dimensional world. Was not this the message of the Mayans, Essenes, Egyptians, Tibetans, Hopis and even the most current of all...the Christians!

      I once saw an illustration which shows man’s evolution. It starts out with a man in meditation at the top of a mountain. Then shows the discovery of fire, then the wheel, then electricity, modern buildings, the computer, and then knowledge of space. Finally, the last graphic of the all encompassing evolutionary chain indicates a stunning reality; man's final evolution returns to the man sitting on top of a mountain in meditation.

      This has been my vision. As stated in an article written last year, I outlined this very idea… “it is when we understand the past, we will know the present, which tells us of the future” (mitch battros). Perhaps, one of you could put the above illustration into a flow chart of sorts. Please send to the above email address, and I will post your illustration on ECTV’s front page.

      Now lets take a look at some of the more recent data which suggest history does in fact repeat itself. Below are a few recent articles which highlight a keen interest in our evolution as a species. Also that of our current “record breaking” weather and earth phenomena is really more of the same.

      Is Human Evolution Finally Over?

      For those who dream of a better life, science has bad news: this is the best it is going to get. Our species has reached its
      biological pinnacle and is no longer capable of changing. That is the stark, controversial view of a group of biologists who
      believe a Western lifestyle now protects humanity from the forces that used to shape Homo sapiens.
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/secure/Breaking_News/February2002/0204evolution.htm

      Scientists Discover New Evidence Of Climate Change

      Dr. Anthony Del Genio, a scientist at GISS and co-author of the companion paper states "The new method is a conceptual breakthrough in how we analyze data". Inspired by this puzzle, a research group at NASA Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS) developed a new method of comparing the satellite observed changes to other meteorological data. "The question is, if this fluctuation is due to global climate change or to natural variability. We think this is a natural fluctuation, but there is no way to tell yet." said Del Genio.
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/secure/Breaking_News/February2002/0203climate.htm

      Scientists to Begin Deep Lake Drilling in Africa's Lake Malawi

      Scientists from four U.S. universities next year will core deep into arguably the longest and richest archive of Earth's climate.
      An untapped, year-by-year continuous record going back millions of years in a part of the world that may drive global climate and where humans first evolved.

      "But a big question for us has always been whether the global climate engine has been driven by advance and retreat of glaciers at high latitudes or by circulation patterns at the tropics. It has long been assumed that Earth's climate engine was driven by the ice sheets themselves. But based on theory, there's good reason to believe the tropics may be driving the global climate system. So one of the first things we want to address is the question of whether the climate history of the tropics leads or lags behind climate of the polar regions," Cohen said.
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/secure/Breaking_News/February2002/0205drilling.htm

      Climate Change Following Collapse of the Maya Empire

      Researchers from the University of Amsterdam have demonstrated that the climate in South Mexico changed following the collapse of the Maya empire. From preserved pollen grains the paleoecologists could deduce that the climate quickly became dryer.  http://www.earthchangestv.com/secure/Breaking_News/January2002/0126%20maya.htm

      ECTV's Line Up of Guest:

      February 7th - Jim Berkland, Geologist: Earthquake Predictions.  http://www.syzygyjob.org/syzygy/index.shtml

      February 14th - Adrian Gilbert, author "Signs in the Sky" http://www.adriangilbert.co.uk/docus/home.html

      February 21st - Greg Bear, author "Darwin's Radio" and twenty seven other books. http://www.gregbear.com

      Thought For The Day

      “Never obey anyone's command unless it is coming from within you also. There is no God other than life itself. Truth is within you, do not search for it elsewhere."
                                                                                               Osho

      Notice:

      **As a result of unexpected response, ECTV will extend its offer of a one full year subscription for only $25. This offer will
      be extended to the end of February 2002. This offer is intended for "new" subscriptions only.    Thank you

      Subscribe To ECTV Today; One Full Year For Only $25: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      http://www.earthchangestv.com