Re: [Paranormalvortex] Re: Anyone have any good UFO stories?

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2002
      Hi Attitude yes i seen one In the 60's I was in the car on the passenger
      side and we were going home from my sisters I had my 3 children with me
      and my 4 year old was In the back seat when I noticed Lights above the
      car I looked out the front window and there thet were so very Beautiful
      all diff colored lights It looked round on the edge i didn't see all of
      It my Husnband wouldn't stop the car and at that time he didn't listen
      to me that It was right there he thought I was seeing It up higher In he
      sky ~My Son Tommy looked from the back window and said to me mama I see
      all the lights ~Well for a long time now he calls that road the UFO Road
      and the odd thing i live right near the area now.
      A few years ago I was coming home and there was a bright light following
      us another time my husband wasn't Intersted I kept looking at It and
      enterd my home I heard a knock on the door and It was my Son Tommy with
      his 2 litle girls he seen It also In the sky so I went with him In he's
      car and we followed It the light went very fast behind some trees In the
      woods and that was all we seen of it.Yes i have seen UFO's and beleive
      In them :-)
      ~~~~~~~>Jeanne from Massachusetts