Good Morning~~~~~>

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2002
      Good Morning Village sun Is shinning In Massachusetts last night we had
      Ice everywhere the trees looked like Sparkling glass It was Beautiful to
      see.
      Sending you all Garfield and when he wakes up watch out he's the culprit
      that dances for you know that "Blank" :-)
      Have a good weekend and enjoy the Super Bowl of course you know who I am
      rooting for the "Patriots" :-)
      Hugs~~~~~~~~~~~>Jeanne
      http://wtv-zone.com/fancyladyrider/GIFS/garfieldcoffee.gif