Paranormalvortex newsletter

  • intothevortex1
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      This months newsletter is about how fast the government wants to get rid of civil liberties. John Ashcroft the attorny general is making excuses, ohh we got to take away civil liberties to make sure the terrorists do not get away with whatever evil doings is going on. I am distressed about this trend. Why should we give up our civil liberties period? They claim it is for our own good. I do not think it is for our own good. I believe we can be firm with terrorists and not take away basic civil rights. Another story that is disturbing is the idea of a National I.D card system. I personally think it is a horrible idea. They are even thinking of placing a chip in this card so they can monitor every move we make, sounds like the book 1984 of a nightmare world where big brother watches every move you make. I will refuse any attempt to force me to get a national I.D card you can forget about it. I am already getting very tired of this war on terror. It seems like Bush wants to drag this out as long as he can so he and his buddies can make some money. I believe we should be spending that money at home to better educate people and to keep those people who want to do us harm out of our country. Instead Bush wants to waste all of our tax money on a prolonged war that already has left many people dead and wasted our money on war instead of a logical program to teach people and to make it a fortress America where no terrorist would ever try and attack us again. We must be open to the world without fear mongering. I have seen so many people fear monger about the arabs saying they are evil people that is b.s. It was a small group of fanatics who did the barbaric acts of sept 11th. We payed a heavy price for our policy in the middle east. And now we must deal with this social issues head on and make no more excuses and play that nasty race card against all Arab-Americans. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Paranormal news: No news, in a state of mourning for the people lost in the tragic terrorist attacks of 9-1-1. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Letters to the editor: No letters please send letters to the editor.

      ~Editor Paranormalnews, Jon Miler