email read on the John Rothmann talk radio show

    Message 1 of 5 , May 28, 2001
      My email was read on the John rothmann talk radio show on KGO 810 San Frans=
      ico here is what I wrote. He read most of the email right on the air!

      From (Jon Miler) Date: Sun, May 27, 2001, 1:18am To: johnrothmann2@...=
      m Subject: Bu$h tax cut reeks.
      Jon from Lakeview Oregon writes: I am on SSI and I will not get any relief =
      because I don't pay income tax so I will not get any help at all. Bu$h could=
      care less about the poor. I need relief by assistance for getting a real jo=
      b not just another excuse by Bu$h. I am starting my own business because of =
      the far right making it very hard to get off SSI for those who have disabili=
      ties, I am legally blind, I can see enough to live and to work and Bu$h coul=
      d care less about us the poor. I am very upset at Bu$hes tax cuts because on=
      ly the rich 1% will feel the good of this rotten tax cut. Just drives me nut=
      s! Selected Bu$h rather pay his rich buddies back for helping him getting se=
      lected. I feel the tax cut will not help the working poor and make things ev=
      en worse for a lot of Americans. Shame on Bu$h for not helping the working p=
      oor. It is class warfare at its worse. Thank you John Hope you read this e-m=
      ail you have a woderful show!
    • Awanook@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 5 , May 28, 2001
        THAT'S AWESOME BRO!!! WOOHOO YOU MADE A GREAT POINT!! AM VERY
        PROUD OF YOU! HUGGS!!!!!!!

        With Love and Respect
        Your Friend and Relative
      • Angelik
        Message 3 of 5 , May 28, 2001
          Hear!hear! Jon!

          I admire the way you say things,you are brave and
          honest and I like ppl who dare saying things they
          think. In France we are most helped but I depends on
          who you are and on who you ask...
          I had many problems too and there were a time where I
          could not go to the doctor or at the hospital...
          My sister helped me a lot and I survived but I felt
          this anger againt the government (that visists all the
          countries in expensive trips whereas some ppl need
          help)and I almost had problems with the cops for I
          refuse to leave from employment agency without a
          promise of job.
          The poor will always be the last,even if we see some
          things at TV that are done to help them (but for how
          many time ?).
          I hope you will find what you are looking for soon
          and I will pray for you as I pray for all unfortunate
          ppl I meet.
          I love you Jon and my heart is with you...

          German teaser.

          Message 4 of 5 , May 29, 2001
            Message 5 of 5 , May 29, 2001
              I am glad you found work, but for a lot of people on SSI getting a job is very super hard. I am so glad there are people out there who care. So many people are so self serving and greedy but there are those people who wish to do help for people who just need a little boost. I am currently getting some help to try and get a job (I might got a job lined up for this fall) Fingers crossed. We all know who the self serving people are. Far the the right Republicans just want to get rid of any programs that will assist those who need help. Love you untamedpony, someday you never know, we might meet.