I am back

  • intothevortex1
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2002
      We just go the family car in Medford Oregon and got back. It is a voyager mini van! And it is a nice van! Great to pick up powwow buddies :-) Hey frenchie I noticed you got back into the great good! yahoogroups been so screwy.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2002
        Hi Jon~yes Fenchies back In Yipeeeee
        The Spirits did It :-) Yes that van will be great for you
        enjoy~~~~~~~~~>Jeanne
        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2005
          Hello everyone. Anyone have any great paranormal story to share with
          us here? Glad to be back in the saddle again.