Earth Changes TV/Article - A Fast Pace, Fast Changing World

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2002
      A Fast Pace, Fast Changing World...01/28/02
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      What a fascinating time to be alive. The Earth is coming alive with earthquakes and volcanoes. The Sun is in a solar cycle which modern science has never seen. Many scientists now confirm this solar cycle to be a “Mega Cycle”. Can you imagine the person from NASA who came up with this “Uh, lets call it a “Double Peak” solar  max. Yea, that should keep them off track for a while. Hey, while we’re at it, lets say El Nino is coming back. Yea, they won’t even notice we are in an unprecedented time of change and escalation which we have never seen before”   Gee, our tax dollars at work.

      Actually, there is no such thing as “El Nino”. It is simply just another cute name along with La Nina and La Cucaracha, to describe ‘Southern Pacific Oscillation’ or ‘ Pacific Decadal Oscillation’. In other words, shifting ocean and jet stream currents driven by none other than our Sun.

      Equation:
      Sunspots => Solar Flares => Magnetic Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet Stream Currents => Extreme Weather  (mb)

      Double Peak Article:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/secure/Breaking_News/January2002/0119sun.htm

      El Nino Returns Article:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/secure/Breaking_News/January2002/0112elnino.htm

      There has been recent confirmation the atmosphere of the planets in our solar system are changing. Once again, a direct result of our morphing Sun. This was recently confirmed in my interview with Dr. Tom Van Flandern. He threw in a few other surprises related to asteroids and minor planets. This is a ‘must see’ (or hear) video. It is now posted on our
      “audio/video page":  http://www.earthchangestv.com/AudioCapture/index.htm

      Dr. Van Flandern gives a very candid answer to the rumors running around the internet in reference to ‘Planet-X’ or ‘The 10th Planet’. In fact, ‘live’ on the show, Dr. Van Flandern offered to have an open debate with Dr. Matese who authored an article distributed by ABC News titled “The 10th Planet”. I have since been in contact with Dr. John Matese. Unfortunately, Dr. Matese has denied an open forum for debate.

      John J. Matese, Department of Physics, University of Louisiana, Lafayette LA 70504-4210, matese@..., www.louisiana.edu/~jjm9638/

      Dr. Tom Van Flandern, Meta Research, PO Box 15186, Chevy Chase, MD 20825-5186, e-mail: tomvf@...,  http://www.metaresearch.org/home.asp
      ____________________

      This just in...More evidence continues to pour in regarding severe and rapid climate change. “Mt Kilimanjaro Is Melting To Its Death”. This shocking article along with a January 23rd article titled: “Ice Cap Could Disappear” which shows continued proof our Earth is changing, and so are we.

      Mt Kilimanjaro Is Melting Article:
      http://allafrica.com/stories/200201270228.html

      Ice Cap Article:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/secure/Breaking_News/January2002/0123ice_cap.htm

      I know this must seem all too fast and has never before been seen. However, evidence of ancient civilizations tells of a very similar story. It does look in fact as though history is repeating itself. Perhaps not exactly, I believe there is an ongoing string of evolution. I really do believe in the Hopi’s words “we will enter a 5th world”. A new dimension, a new beginning. Yes, life will end…as we know it!

      ECTV posted an article just two days ago which highlights our ties to the past. Climate Change Following Collapse of the Maya Empire. “The climate becoming dryer, explains the decrease in the population following the collapse of the Maya empire. The climate researchers have therefore helped to solve an archaeological mystery.”

      Full Mayan Story: http://www.earthchangestv.com/secure/Breaking_News/January2002/0126%20maya.htm

      In other news

      ECTV’s own Robert Egan a.k.a. “Nostrabobus”, just published an article which tells of Nostradamus prophecy connected to the upcoming Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City. (notice – this portion of the ECTV website is set aside for those who study Nostradamus and does not necessarily reflect that of ECTV or its affiliates).

      “Red Alert for Possible Terrorism at Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City on Feb. 8th
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/breaking/January2002/0127olympics.htm

      This weeks guest:

      Crichton E M Miller "The Celtic Cross"

      “In 1997 Crichton Miller made an astounding discovery that will change our concepts of the historical and religious past forever. Crichton's background and life experiences play a fundamentally important part in this revelation; he is a qualified yachtsman and navigator with an interest in ancient history and religions.

      Through the results of intensive research, Crichton proposes that our present system of beliefs and science was inherited from ancient mariners that sailed the oceans of the world in prehistory. He further proposes that the abrupt end of the last ice age, 12,500 years ago, was part of a cataclysm that destroyed of a large part of the flora and fauna of Earth. The most likely humans to survive this cataclysmic event were those who were at sea.

      The Celtic Cross: http://www.crichtonmiller.com/Celticcross.htm

      Notice:
      As a result of unexpected response, ECTV will extend its offer of a one full year subscription for only $25. This offer will be extended to the end of February 2002.       Thank you

      Thought For The Day

      "The greatest thing, then, in all education, is to make the nervous system our ally, instead of our enemy."

                                                                                                   William James

      Subscribe To ECTV Today - Only $25 For One Full Year: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      http://www.earthchangestv.com