555Daily Meditations~~~~~~~>

    Dec 1, 2001
      December 1 - Daily Meditations Reply to: openfires@yahoogroups.com
      December
      U Ski'Ya
      Snow Month
      Given the proper incentive, no mountain, it seems, is too high to climb,
      no current too swift to swim, if one is a Cherokee.
      GRACE STEELE WOODWARD
      December 1 - Daily Feast
      Early mornings have supernatural qualities, unreal, yet more real than
      most things we put stock in. So many beauties, so many things that
      happen within our sight are overlooked and unappreciated. They pass
      without notice and will continue for the sake of the land - whether they
      are seen or ignored. Nature thrives in place where people give up. It
      has defied verdicts placed on its very existence - and still creates
      breathtaking views. We have the same abilities if we can keep out the
      greed and grime that pecks at our minds. The fact that we are u ne na i,
      wealthy, escapes us when we litter the grass ablaze with dew gems and
      scatter debris in every sparkling stream.
      ~ The Kiowa braves have grown up from childhood, obtaining their
      medicine from the earth. ~
      SATANA
      "A Cherokee Feast of Days" by Joyce Sequichie Hifler
      Elder's Meditation of the Day - December 1
      "Sometimes dreams are wiser then waking."
      --Black Elk (Hehaka Sapa), OGLALA
      The Great Spirit has many ways of communicating with the human being. He
      talks to us through the five senses-sight, hearing, taste, smell and
      touch. For example, we can observe nature and see a lesson or get an
      answer. These five senses function primarily in the physical world. But
      we also have the ability to receive communication from the Unseen World.
      To do this we have a sixth sense. It comes in the form of dreams,
      imagination, intuition, inspiration or a hunch. Along with the dream or
      intuitive thought there is a feeling, a knowing. We just know it's true
      without the need for proof. We need to pay attention to our dreams and
      intuition. Don't cast them off as being silly or useless. Be respectful
      to our dreams and feelings.

      Creator, if you
      speak to me
      through