4229Upcpming trip[ and last year

  • oregonguiome
    Mar 1 4:57 PM
      Hi names Bill and I drive a 1937 Willys sedan street rod and last year
      attended Viva Las Vegas and drove via the extraterrestrial hiway and
      stayed in Rachel, Nevada at the Ali-inn and went to the black mailbox,
      which, by the way is now white, lol, and then to the Area 51 where Air
      Force police came with thier jeep and coffee cups in thier faces and
      weapons displayed when I zoomed in on them. For those of you who may
      want to go there if your bottom is anywhere on the other side of the
      markers in orange its a $800.00 fine and a direct shot to the jail 60
      miles away. No questions, Pretty cool for a place that doesn't exist.
      This year me and my friends from Medford,Oregon are thinking of heading
      to Roswell, New Mexico where both crashes occured in 1947 to kind of
      look around ourselves. I'm really into having loads of fun and also
      looking for a partner in crime, any young ladies into this type of
      thing and old cars and who likes older guy who are very active(plays
      racquetball 5 days a week) give me a holler. I hope more people chat in
      here and please feel free to send me and email if you have any
      questions or may want a few pictures of my trip to Viva and Area 51 or
      Rachel, or the mailbox, Bill Darland