  • Royce Holleman
    Jan 30, 2008
      Just a note to let interested parties know I'll be interviewing Terry James tonight about his new book Nephilim Inperitives. Thats tonight at 7:00 PM Central Time

      Call-in Number: (646) 915-9605

      MSNBC interviewed MUFON about the Stephenville Texas UFO mass sighting. The media frenzie hasn't stopped and MUFON investigators will be featured this Friday on Larry King and on Geraldo this weekend.

      However a HUGE part of this story is about how the Bible Belt residents believe this sighting is a "sign of the End Times" according to the AP report.

      Terry James is the world's leading eschatology expert concerning UFOs and the Bible. His Rapture Ready website is visited by 10 million people per month and has been featured by Paranormal Palace Radio before, as well as by ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, FOX, Time, The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, Miami Herald, BBC and many more.

      We just released Terry's new book this week NEPHILIM IMPERATIVES in which he alleges that the US Government is working in collusion with what they believe to be an alien intelligence (the folks behind the Stephenville sighting and others) but that in fact this is something diabolical and a sign of the End Times.