    Nov 1, 2001
      Hi Everyone I did see a UFO My Hubby and my 3 children where coming from
      my sisters It was late afternoon and we were on a country Rd. and I
      alwys looked to the sky and my hubby at that time didn't beleive In
      UFO's we were moving along and I was in the front passenger seat~~Out of
      the Windshield I seen Beautiful colored lights above me ~No sound It
      was Beautful I told my Hubby but He did't look or stop ~
      My Son Tommy who was 4 at that time looked out the back window and seen
      till this day he hasn't forgotten It and always looking to the sky~he
      calls that Rd. "The UFO Rd." I live near that Rd. now It's been 16 years
      since we moved here ~~ I will be sharing more things wth you In the
      future I have stories about Spirits also.
      Thank you for Inviting me to share in this great group :-)~~~~~~>Jeanne
      from Massachusetts
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic