3471Re: [Paranormalvortex] Paranormalvortex freezing

  • Bearshield
    May 5, 2006
      i know i have had that happen to me too, maybe broken links

      Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote: I do not know why the site keeps freezing on my computer but everytime
      I try to acess the site I get no activity and archives not availible
      at this dang time.
      Ugg I wish it would stop.

      Paranormal phenomena Alternative investment Alternative medicine

      May the Creator Watch Over You and Your Loved Ones Always
      ~ Arapaho_Woman10 ~