3382Re: [Paranormalvortex] Re: Happy easter!

  • Bearshield
    Apr 19, 2006
      It is snowy cold here and doing what i can to keep warm. lol i keep tellin myself its not going to last forever, looking up i wonder.......... lol
      So how have things been with you?
      How's the room doing?
      am so glad to be back!
      <arapaho_woman10> walks around the room saying her hellos and giving hugz, looks for her good girl couch... where did you put it Jon? lol

      Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote:
      (((((Rez girl))))) So glad you are back online! Sure glad your back
      with us. Spring is so wonderful here and today I took a walk in the
      wonders of nature. The paranormal is everywhere.

      --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, Bearshield
      <im_just_a_rez_girl@...> wrote:

      > ((((((((((Jon)))))))))))) hiyas long time no see. HAPPY EASTER to
      you too smiles!!!!
      > i just got my puter back so am back online. Hope all is well with
      you! Good to see you again Bro!!!!!

      > Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote:
      > Happy easter and much joy to all who believe in other things, we are
      > all united in a kinship to the sacred mother Earth. So let us respect
      > the differances. Paranormal is breaking the bonds that hold us down.
      > It draws us to a higher plain of existance.
      > We do not have to destroy our faith, it re enforces that faith by
      > showing us the majic of life and how wonderful the creator made our
      > extrodinary universe.
      > Look outside the box and look up into the stars!
      >
      > Light a candle for peace and spread it around! Let others light a
      > candle, as they move through the vastness of the dark they spread the
      > light. Let that light heal and grow naturally.
      >
      > World peace CAN happen if only you DREAM it so!

      Service.