3328Stonehenge a portal to another world?

    Dec 28, 2005
      Research in laylines shows that Stonehenge is connected to other sacred
      sites around the world. What if there is a way to cature energy and
      direct it in a vortex like what we see on Stargate SG-1? How can this
      be done? We know very little about the power of mother Earth herself.
      Crop circles keep us guessing and yet fumbling for some answers. We
      really need advanced research study to be poored into these issues.
      We might have to someday survive by what we know and if we do not start
      now to understand the world we live on better we will be in very big