3314Ghosts, UFOs, Vampires, Cryptozoology and more… the news is in!

  • Christopher Moon
    Nov 28, 2005
      The December online issue of Haunted Times Magazine is here! Just stop
      by http://www.hauntedtimes.com to view all of the great online content
      for the holidays. While you are there make sure to sign up for your
      subscription to the print version of the magazine and sign up for your
      free membership to the online community.

      HTM News: Haunted Times Magazine signs an agreement with Ingram
      Distribution! This means that HTM will now be available at all
      bookstores, newsstands and libraries in the United States and Canada!

      We would like to thank all of our readers for making us the #1
      paranormal news and entertainment source! With our remarkable growth
      we are seeking additional ad sales reps. If you are interested, just e-
      mail hauntedtimes@... with the subject line: "Seeking Sales
      Reps."

      Haunted Times Magazine… Your Connection To The Other Side!