3145Believe or not?

  • tobbyturnip
    Jan 17, 2005
      Do you believe or not?

      Check my website to see my books on the paranormal:
      http://www.shadowpeoplebooks.com

      Hello Group! I am a new member and am interested in your opinion. I
      am currently researching the topic of `parallel universes' for a new
      book I am writing. Your feelings concerning the possibility of a
      multi-dimensional universe would be greatly appreciated. I myself, am
      a believer in the `string theory' and feel that our reality is but
      one of many. Also, I am of the opinion that man will one day find a
      portal which will allow travel between the dimensions.

      The other reason for my posting is to once again ask you what you
      think about `shadow people.' Once again I believe in the creatures
      and feel there is much more going on around us than we are aware of.
      Your opinion in regard to the possibility that these shadow creatures
      are real would benefit me a great deal in my writing.

      Check my website to see my books on the paranormal:
      http://www.shadowpeoplebooks.com

      Thank you in advance for your cooperation!