2409Daily Meditation~~~~>

    Feb 28 11:34 AM
      Permission to post her messages was graciously given to Donna by Joyce
      Sequichie Hifler.(Thank you Donna)
      Why is it that we require so much scientific proof for the most ordinary
      things these days, when the very fact that we lie down and close our
      eyes at night is the highest proof that God's world is in order. Though
      perhaps our personal world may not know such sequence. There comes a
      time when our human limitations insist that we lay down our questions
      and accept by faith the only way to survive ourselves.
      There are those who say they must have tangible evidence that the world
      and all its wonders be displayed before their eyes to see in wisdom the
      way things really are. And yet who said the human eyes could see or ears
      could hear more than one tiny bit of the wonder. Who could be so bold as
      to believe their senses were strong enough to know, except through
      faith.
      Who could see with the visible eye the hand that changes the seasons, or
      hear Job's stars that sang together at dawn. Who set the day at rest and
      brings the morning in all its newness.
      Only so far....then explanations know no more....and though we try to
      disbelieve when all goes wrong, there comes a time when we want no more
      explanation than that God's world is on order - and we cannot change it.
      Surely if someone took our hand and asked us to walk along the world and
      view the wonders so magnificently displayed....If by some miracle we
      could see the vastness of it all at once, and still bear up under the
      beauty of it....
      If we see the rolling rise and fall of the land - the purple, pink, and
      golden hues of shadows hung along the mountain sides....If our ears
      could hear the music of the rippling streams, the rushing waters, the
      graceful falls.
      If by some mere chance we could sense the ebb and flow, the push and
      relaxing of the tides, the rise and set of the sun, the glittering stars
      and soft-faced moon that ignores the fact that other worlds encircle
      ours....
      And as the seasons sprinkle rain and flowers, golden leaves and
      snowfall....On this continuous circle....always new....always
      beautiful....
      If we can see all this, how then, can we doubt that the earth that God
      created and saw as good is good. This is our land, and only our own
      forgetfulness of its source can make it different.
      February 28 - Daily Feast
      Memories are simply patterns stamped on our minds. Don't let them make
      you believe you have done everything wrong. Make new choices, find new
      thoughts that feed your spirit. Speak courage. Intentionally cut sorrow
      and regret from your thought. Get rid of tears and, if you have to,
      force yourself to begin smiling. It is not ridiculous to set new
      standards. It is common sense to turn your life around when it doesn't
      work the way it is. Forget what others say and believe in the Good
      Father. It is their privilege to make your own. We are saying the same
      thing, we just say it in a different way. Find your own path and fill it
      with flowers. See something beautiful everywhere you look. Rejoice in
      life itself and find your own new and happier road.
      ~ There is one God looking down on us all. We are all children of one
      God. God is listening to me. The sun, the darkness, the winds, are all
      listening to what we now say. ~
      GERONIMO
      Elder's Meditation of the Day - February 28
      "Ultimately, nature will do the teaching."
      --Tom Porter, MOHAWK
      There are things man has control over, and there are things man does not
      have control over. No matter how smart we get, whether it be in
      technology or science, there are things we will never control. The Great
      Spirit carefully protected and hid the control over certain things in
      the Unseen World. There are forces in the Unseen World that make sure
      humans don't mess things up. The bottom line is, no matter what we do,
      nature will have the last say. Nature is the teacher, we are the
      students. May we honor and respect our teacher.
      Great Spirit,
      today, help me
      to live in
      harmony with