175File - Paranormalvortex Newsletter

  • Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com
    Aug 2, 2001
      This months newsletter is about the founding of this newsgroup. It has come to my attention that we need a promotional to gain more members. I am asking everyone who has a friend to invite them to join. i also want to let everyone know I will be adding more events and opening up a chatroom soon. I will keep you updated on the status of Paranormalvortex. Currently we have only 13 members but our ranks are growing. We need to understand that we have a long way to go to make this a active place of debate on paranormal topics. We face many challenges to make this group one of the better ones out there. I am encouraging people to get involved and to showcase this group.
      News of the Paranormal:
      Currently talk radio great Art Bell is once again battling for his radio life. He has been under pressure by many groups to remove his show and the personal attacks and mud slinging by those who want him gone are cranking up full steam Please go to www.artbell.com to get news on what has been going on to him. In other news. it seems that the media once again wants to bury the paranormal is kook stuff. The mainstream press has always under reported UFO's and the paranormal but sadly we are still at the same level we where at back in the 50's and early 60's before the so called hippie movement and love ins where the in thing to do. The phoney hippies im not talking about the real ones) are not into that new ager b.s we run across too often. And the phoney hippies when to love ins and smoked weed until they dropped. We have to face being painted as ultra left wingers and commies by the far right and we have to contend wth closed minded bigots who view the paranormal is a threat to their point of view. I do believe we have a chance if we work together and never let the mainstream throw us off.

      ~Editor Paranormalnews, Jon Miler
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic