Re: News Report : Mysterious priest performs miracle a...

  • angel_of_thy_eternal_twilight
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2013
      Their is never a need for apologizing friend for taking care of yourself. You are lucky to be alive count your blessings even the paranormal ones.
      Lord Rick

      In a message dated 8/20/2013 12:35:46 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, healthandsuccess@... writes:

      Everybody, I am back. I have been truly out of it for a few days and now in recovery . Long story short and I will post more latter... I had a heart attack and had to have immediate surgery to insert 3 stents into one of the main arteries on the left side of my heart . I am feeling much better now and will post more later . Many very unique...and maybe even paranormal events  have happened to me in the last 3 days that I will elaborate on when I am feeling a little better . I just wanted to get back to you guys and start posting again  :).

      News Report : Mysterious priest performs miracle at site of Mercedes crash