File - Need Some Great Ghost Gear? Check Out Our Store!

  • ParanormalGhostSociety@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 98 , Jul 1 4:29 AM
      Did you know that The Paranormal & Ghost Society offers to other ghost hunters and other groups great ghost gear? We sell everything from Motion Detectors, Thermal Meters, EMF Detectors, Gauss Meters, Ghost Kits and much more to the paranormal enthusiast. Whether you are a professional ghostbuster or just someone who needs some gear for your own adventures. Items ship immediately when payment is received and part of the proceeds go towards The Paranormal & Ghost Society website to continue to provide others with this wonderful service. You can check out our store further below...and bust that ghost!

      www.paranormalghostsociety.org/ParanormalStore.htm

      Regards,
      Lord Rick
      Founder