Video Response To The Public In Regards To The Washoe Tribes Threats & Racism

  • angel_of_thy_eternal_twilight
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2013
      Please take the time to watch this video and give it a LIKE. Comments are disabled because of the hate I have received from the tribal members. This is my statement to them as well as addressing racism, hate and threats. Share it if you can on your own pages as it speaks volumes as a whole thank you! This video is put out for my protection since recently they have made threats due to my race visiting a cemetery in the national forest over two years ago. Here is my interview and response to the tribe as well as addressing hate as a whole. Watch it and understand this is a message of peace!

      Lord Rick