Note

  • AngelOfThyNight@aol.com
    Message 1 of 179 , Apr 1, 2004
      Well i was supposed to have my phone up last night and they had a problem with the connection so they said no later then april 5th. So until that time ill keep checking email at the library.I do hope that everybody will be patient when i get back ill be sending out articles and roughly have about 10-12 investigations with 100s of ghostly photos ill be adding to the site. This week i may be checking into some unmarked graves near my house or a house i havnt decided. If you have any questions feel free to email me or my moderators. Also welcome new members. peace
      Rick
    • LordOfThyNight@aol.com
      Message 179 of 179 , Oct 29, 2011
        Well this month for me has been very active with ghost activity especially my home. We have a ghost that opens and slams the fridge. Some nights I hear the entity moving around while I am working on EVPs for example tonight I was listening to some audio I captured at Fort Churchill the activity picked up which means that maybe something followed us home from that location since it seems to have been going on more since our visit there.
        Rick

        In a message dated 10/22/2011 4:05:51 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, ja.moore2@... writes:

        Thanks Rick. I don't have many stories anymore. We are so used to the two ghosts we have. Every once in a while the door will open and close. We will hear footsteps when no one is there. WE don't mind them, As long as Benny behaves himself and doesn't cause too much mischief.
        Jill

        Domestic Violence Hurts

        Oct 22, 2011 05:58:32 PM, ParanormalBuffalo@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        I had a similar experience happen to us at the ghost town of Last Chance it
        is a chiller that's for sure. To hear something you cannot see only adds to the
        strangeness of the occurrence. Its almost like an annoyance I cant stand hearing
        it if I cannot see it lol. Thanks for sharing Jill.... I am hoping others
        will share there stories to and be saved from removal!

        In a message dated 10/13/2011 4:54:36 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
        ja.moore2@... writes:

         I have a new ghost story. It
        happened to my daughter in law. She was lying in the living room watching
        cartoons with my grandkids, a girl who is almost 3 and a boy  who is
        almost 2. The kids wandered off to the back bedroom to play. My daughter in
        law could here them laughing and playing when all of a sudden she heard Adult
        footsteps coming down the hall. She said it sounded like men's work boots. She
        got up to look and no one was there. She checked on the kids and no one was
        there either. No one else was home at the time. This happened a couple weeks
        ago.