Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE AT THE CFZ: FOA, white alligator, swal...

  • LordOfThyNight@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      Cheers Jon to 2012 my friend.

      In a message dated 12/31/2011 6:49:14 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, jon@... writes:

      24 more hours and it is all over for another year. Both step-daughters and my stepson-in-law will be here later, and a splendid time is guaranteed for all. A Happy New Year to you all...

      CFZ PEOPLE: Dale Drinnon presents the latest Frontiers of Anthropology
      TERATOLOGY: White alligator
      TERATOLOGY: Interesting aberration of African swallowtail
      ANIMAL BEHAVIOUR: Gorilla pets tourist
      CFZ NEWS SERVICE: Andrew May with Words from the Wild Frontier
      FORTEAN: Those jolly nice people at Haunted Skies have made their archive available. Today we post cuttings fromThe Daily Telegraph 3.10.54
      CFZ NEWS SERVICE: Yesterday's News Today
      All this and more at http://www.cfz.org.uk
      __________________________________
      Jonathan Downes,
      Director: Centre for Fortean Zoology
      Director: CFZ Publishing Group
      Editor: `Animals & Men`
      Managing Editor: `The Amateur Naturalist`

      The Centre for Fortean Zoology,
      Myrtle Cottage,
      Woolfardisworthy,
      Bideford, North Devon