File - Check Out Theatrical Clowns Our Satire Comedy Site....

  • ParanormalGhostSociety@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 110 , Sep 1, 2011
      Dear Viewers,

      We invite you to enjoy Theatrical Clowns our newest site a mix between a Satirical Site and a comedy based board. Although we will discuss things Such as Celebrities, Serial Killers and even our radio show. Alot of the material we have taken over the years is content from dealing with the everyday crazies called ass clowns. Its always free to laugh and we have a wide range of subjects some of which have harassed our very own groups for many years:) Who are a little wise best fools be..... http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/TheatricalClowns/index.php

      Lord Rick
    • ParanormalGhostSociety@yahoogroups.com
      Message 110 of 110 , Jan 1, 2012