File - AngelOfThyNight Radio On Disc OWN The Collection TODAY!!

  • ParanormalGhostSociety@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 211 , Jun 1, 2011
      Dear Fans,

      I would like to take this time to announce AngelOfThyNight Radio on disc which includes all our episodes per season with bloopers and artwork. As a talk show host we do not get paid for our live performances whether they are about the paranormal or the comical skits we perform. But this is a way for you to show your support so that we can continue to bring you years of entertainment. We want you to own the show right in your own homes. Hours upon hours of comedy, adventure, surprises, bloopers, raw satire at its best hosted by Lord Rick himself!

      Each disc has its own original artwork plus music per track. You can put the episodes on your IPODS listen to them at work or burn some of the longer episodes on disc for your car stereo/radios. Although you may not feel its worth purchasing the disc keep in mind this radio will still be as entertaining today as it is 10 years from now as you are about to hear some of the best radio of its kind. This is a new sort of innovative radio brought to the guest who love the paranormal but like to be entertained while tuning in.

      We want you to own the collection some episodes will make you wet your pants others are more serious with various guest and such. Some celebrities tune into our shows as these are live recordings. All our shows are done on camera as well but even though you will not get to see you will get to envision.

      This collection will appall you it will make you want to share it with friends, play it at parties, listen to it while chilling in your bedrooms with a brew. So please considering owning each season as our show grows and gets better over the years. To check out the cost of each season with some product information just visit here and we thank you for your purchase of AngelOfThyNight Radio.... http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/AngelOfThyNightRadioOnDisc.htm now you can own something created by the good Lord himself.

      Peace & Love To All My Fans,

      Lord Rick
      Talk Show Host
    • ParanormalGhostSociety@yahoogroups.com