I AM BACK PLEASE READ Owner Note.....

  • AngelOfThyNight@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004

      I know it has been about 2 weeks since everybody has heard from me but finally I am now a resident of Daytona Beach Florida Woohoo actually a large town a few miles away called DeLand:) which is very historic lots of old shops, old court house, little plazas,hauntings, mini malls things of that sort. I still am pretty busy so do not expect alot of replies or articles sent out for at least another week since I still have alot left to do.

      It has been a rough couple weeks for me I had to drive on out here stayed at a couple hotels for a week, then had to find a place so i spent about 3-4 days driving around various areas, loaded pretty much the moving truck without anybody from Buffalo lending me a hand grrrr them rude buffalonians then last night and this morning I unloaded. So I am just totally worn out but in between I been having fun I did some salt water fishing today, a few days ago drove up on the beach flirted with all the girls lol damn i love them southern gals wooo, went to this awesome sea food place near florida's tallest lighthouse with fog covering the harbor it was pretty cool, then yesterday I went to blue springs state park and was in the water with a manatee it was inches from me could have pet it. But its been pretty cool so far.

      I live right near stetson university right near one of the oldest colleges in Florida. Then a few days ago I investigated 3 places got some nice ghostly shots probably broke the state record for ecto shots out here in a one hour period haha. But everything is going okay just real exhausted and it will be awhile before i can get the site updates done on those investigations a few weeks ago or the ones I did out here a few days ago but ill try to get things organized, start recruiting investigators, get some weekly investigations going, meet with some folks around the Daytona Beach area ect ect. I hope there is some people who would be willing to meet up with me around the Florida area like i said im new here so ill be looking for some new friends and investigators.

      There seems to be a ton of lakes around here, woods, state parks, wooded areas minutes from my house and things to investigate even some plantation I visited out here seems to be pretty interesting. So there will be some interesting places to check out around here. Sorry Jim and Cher for that bad weather up there ill send you guys some sunshine. Although today was 80 degrees it was in the low 40s a few nights ago so it isnt always warm and sunny here lol.

      Anyhow temporarily because i still am looking for a newer home i live in one of the oldest mansions around the area this place is super haunted and I live in it I think the house called out to me rather then me finding this place accidentally. But this place is amazing it has a giant front porch on both floors the upper floor has 2 doors leading out to the porch. Even the tub is real old and deep one of them ones you do not see anymore. Most doors are double doors that close very victorian like with 6-7 foot tall windows. Most of the house I am using but some parts are in the restoration process but hell i could have a awsome halloween party here thats how eerie this place is. I will do a little investigation of it in the near future. But so far my son has seen 5 different ghost here, last night a door closed on its own, the toilet seat was banging, a lamp was moved, and foot steps been heard all last night around the house so there is definately alot of entities within this house. There pretty curious right now but lots of things happening here.

      Anyhow hopefully in a few days ill have some updates done, some things sent out ect... Ill try after i get a few other errands handled and some things upacked. I got my work cut out for me but ill get there hopefully in the future right now it almost looks impossible with all the rooms filled with stuff. I will try and jump online to check email and eventually answer everybodies private emails, questions, post ect. Ill be busy for awhile though having fun maybe go to disney world in a couple weeks and sea world, maybe visit kennedy space center just so much to do out here. I will keep everybody posted. Right now im just enjoying bike week picked up some harley clothing lol now i got spring break coming up fun fun fun anyhow Have a goodnight! oh and there will be a few changes with the list a new one opening up and the pagan list ill be changing over everything slowly so be forewarned.
      Peace,
      Rick

    • Michele S
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
        Hey Rick,
        I'm glad to hear you have made it down there and the place sounds really cool. I really miss not reading your emails. The town really nice and haunted. I 'm glad to see you back online.

        AngelOfThyNight@... wrote:

[...]

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • AngelOfThyNight@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2004
          Thanks i have my work cut out for me last night wasnt to bad sleeping here no banging toilet seats or doors but something tapped my window while i was online there is alot of fun things happening here besides the fact i live a block away from an old abandoned movie theatre.
          Rick