May 15th Birthday Bash & Spring House Party......Your Invited!!!!

  • LordOfThyNight@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2010
      You are invited to attend a very special event.....will have food....BBQ....Door Prize.......music....and goodtimes. So far we have about 20 folks on the guest list and I hope to shape it into even a larger party. All parties are sponsored by AngelOfThyNight Radio....PGS....and of course myself/Tammy.

      If you are in the Las Vegas or southern NV from our radio show, a member in our various forums, myspace friends or facebook list or society you are more then welcomed to attend. Trust me the best gift I can get for Tammy and myself birthday bash is that people show and have a great time. With that in mind many new found friends will come out of this I am sure.

      Kids will be allowed to attend will have video games and other kids at the party they can play with. You do not have to bring anything other then a dish to pass or some drinks. I ask each guest to contribute at least one food or drink item. The more variety the better so that everybody gets there fill.

      The party starts 7pm May 15th its a Saturday a couple weeks from today.  If you are receiving this bulletin it means you are invited just make sure you contact me so we can add you to the guest list.

      On average I try to host a few parties a year for our members and friends of our various functions. I look forward to meeting all of you. If you'd like to come on out and party please let me know you will have a great time I promise! Have a great weekend once on the guest list you will receive the invitation!
      Peace,
      Lord Rick
      Founder

    • LordOfThyNight@aol.com