[ParanormalBuffalo] National Halloween, Horror, Haunted House & Hearse Convention April 29-May 02, 2010

  • Dale {REED} R.M.
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2010
      Everyone watch the make-up video,
      and haunters ball, it has it's market
      sales in the video's but it was so
      Cool, I watched some of them twice.

       A Big thanks to Bruner at PBG for
      this post, well done O'l Par.
      Dale/REED. Moderator PBG.

      Merry Meet & Merry Part...
      Blessed Be We will Meet Again.
      Dale//REED Crystal Ball

      Annual National Halloween, Horror, Haunted House & Hearse Convention!!
      Valley Forge Convention Center Pennsylvania
      April 29th - May 2nd 2010
      http://www.national halloweenconvent ion.com

      VIDEOS OF LAST YEARS CONVENTION:
      http://www.national hauntersconventi on.com/video. htm

      ZOMBIE themed costume ball
      http://www.cadavers cotillion. com

      Tour as a guest and then get a lights on behind the scenes tour of one of the largest haunted

      attractions on the east coast! HORRORFEST!
      http://www.haunttou r.com

      Over 100 vendor booths to purchase product NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES !! (For example, let's say

      you needed a prop of "A dead body of a 40 year old woman from the 18th century, in an

      appropriate gown of that time period, who was half eaten, with a giant 8 foot tall
      animatronic werewolf crouching over her, dripping blood from it's jaws while it's head swings

      from side to side, howling at the moon..."

      WE HAVE VENDORS WHO CAN (and do!) CUSTOM MAKE THAT PROP FOR YOU!
      http://www.national hauntersconventi on.com/nhcfloorl ayout.pdf

      A Make Up WAR !
      Think you're the best makeup artist in the industry?
      PROVE IT!
      http://www.makeupwa r.com

      ATTEND IN COSTUME!

      PLENTY OF FUN EVENTS!