File - Check Out Our Awesome Logo-Wear...

  • ParanormalGhostSociety@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 128 , Sep 1, 2008
      Interested in our Mugs...Tshirts....Clocks....Clothing....Backpacks and more? Well PGS has some of the most nicest logowear out of any group on the web. Each year we add new products some are offered for a limited time. Our beer steins are collectors items so make sure you order them before supplies run out. Our logo wear has a variety of our own personal paranormal logos on it...and each year we come out with a new logo...then we put those logos as a trademark on various apparrel and items. You can check our our store we have so many different products and help show your support today!

      www.paranormalghostsociety.org/ourlogowear.htm
    • ParanormalGhostSociety@yahoogroups.com
      Message 128 of 128 , Jan 1, 2012