Re: [ParanormalGhostSociety] Psychic & Paranormal fun Northern Indiana & Bey...

  • LordOfThyNight@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      Sure don't post anything useful just advertise in my forum lovely! I have no problem with it but you should have asked respect to me means everything.
      Lord Rick

      In a message dated 7/31/2008 5:21:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, alicec2001@... writes:

      Will be having our First Meeting for Mystic Investigations on August
      Sunday August 3. 2008 at The Michigan City Denny's at 2:30 pm. This
      meeting is open to everyone. Dennys is located 5800 S Franklin St
      Michigan City, IN Most of us know it as Hwy 421. I will be speaking
      about what we do and where were headed. Please feel free to call for
      more info 219-785-1540 leave message Thanks Pat group founder and
      leader, also check with me for your Psychic Party. Check out yahoo
      grouphttp:// tech.groups. yahoo.com/ group/mystic_ investigations/

      website: www.mysticinvestiga tions.net
      <
      http://www.mysticin vestigations. net/>