File - Are You An Artist Or Have A Band? Let PGS Promote You!

  • ParanormalGhostSociety@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 136 , Jul 1, 2008
      Recently our site has started a new service to Artist and Bands. If you are a gothic, new age, classical, techno, ambient or hard rock bad we are willing to help promote you. Our website gets around 1 million hits per year some of the people browsing it are producers, editors etc

      If you wish for us to promote you we ask that you will let us use some of your music for the site. In return your banner goes up on our site in the band area of our site. You also get advertised on each of the pages we use your song. In most cases we will only use one or two of your songs on a couple pages but in reality for years to come people will have the chance to listen to it and click the banner if they wish to buy it or go your bands page which usually is myspace.

      If you wish to contribute contact me by either letting me have a copy of your CD, email me a wav/mp3, or direct me to your site where I can hear some samples. If I decide to use it I will set it up so that a couple of your banners go onto our site with the song names we used. In return that is going to promote you. Right now we have other artist who have submitted music. We are also in the cover of R.H.C. you can buy the CD at any music store or even Walmart.

      It helps also if you can send me a release form giving me free rights to use the music but if not its fine depending on the group. If its somebody like Metallica for example we do need legal forms if its an Indie band more then likely we do not need one.

      Our site has security features so nobody can steal the music in addition to we do not reveal any sort of media player. So not only is your music safe with us but in addition your music will be heard by 1000s which will allow you to sell more of it and get it out there to our fans. If you wish to do some music for our site the link is below to learn more!

      www.paranormalghostsociety.org/PGSMusicSponsorsPage.htm
    • ParanormalGhostSociety@yahoogroups.com