File - Forum Rules & Code Of Conduct

  • ParanormalGhostSociety@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 81 , Jan 1, 2008
      As a member your responsible for the sharing of articles and supporting our organization in many different ways. Remember we are providing a service to our members you get weekly investigate reports, photos, fresh paranormal news etc. As a member of our message board you are invited to come to our get togethers and parties. As a member you also have the option to become a investigator. We ask from our members to help support us. You can support us in many ways although its NOT MANDATORY we ask our members occasionally to donate whether its money, books, tapes, stamps, film, batteries, equipment or just some simple words of encouragement so we know that the work we do is recognized. Remember members can take an active role in this organization. They help keep our domain up and running with there donations, provide us with haunted places, purchase our logo wear and other things so that we can apply that money towards film and equipment. As a member you will be responsible to follow our basic guidelines. Being a member has its benefits you get to come to our BBQs, read interesting articles, learn new things, see some amazing reports & photos from various places we visit WEEKLY. But remember YOU as a member are encouraged to show your support & love you have for this organization. With you keeping our board active and donating it allows us to continue our research into the Paranormal.

      1. No Flaming list members to the whole group. If you have a problem inform the list leader (Lord Rick-Founder) or the moderators It will be handled properly. ANY flaming of a member to the list will result is permanent and IMMEDIATE BANNING!! In this group we treat each other all kindly but we also want to make it family orientated.

      2. If you decide to unsubscribe don't announce it to the whole list its childish and you are free tocome and go as you please here.

      3. Give at least 48hours for email to stop after you leave and 48-72 hours for your email settingsto take affect in the edit my membership area. Yahoo servers are very slow.

      4. Just know I'm not superman so if you request info on a haunting or need me to research things illdo it no problem but like i said be patient because I run many other groups aswell as this one.

      5. No spamming you can tell everyone about your group i don't mind if its related, or your book your writing, and you can even add a bookmark but don't overdo it either because we don't want to fill mailboxes up with repetition.

      6. Speaking of repetition some mails for some reason get sent out in doubles it happens sometimes.

      7. You must come to me personal with any problems not the whole list if you got a question ill answer it, if you don't know how to do something just ask me rather then have it turninto a big riot in the group. If you make a fool of yourself and yell at me forsomething i have no control over it will make you look dumbfounded.

      8. This group generates alot of mail if possible you cant handle it and the email preferences do not work due to yahoos upgrading often then CREATE another yahoo address just for this list. Nobody here will condemn you if you delete any emails from the group. This is a free list, speak your mind group just do not disrespect others that is all we ask.

      9. Most of all-HAVE FUN! we are here to make friends, talk about a variety of subjects, and share data and info. Some things will be shared from my investigations some things will be on Ghost, UFOS, Bigfoot, Demons, things of the PSI, too any other topic that's strange whether its locally happening in FL or any where around the world. Have fun, laugh, joke around but also think of this as a family and as everyone as your brothers and your sisters. A lot of good folks here in this group and of course you can stay as long as you like.

      10. There will be no negative post about our investigations or about personal opinions. Some things are meant to be discussed privately. I don't want to hear about fines, and prison, trespassing. There are law list for this we are seekers of the truth and the last thing we need is lectures especially since our government has taken away most of our freedoms as it is. If you whine on the message board you will be banned. I am often the one who has to go out in the rain, snow, climb the sides of ships to bring YOU the story. If you have nothing kind to say do not say anything at all.

      11. You are more then welcome to add any links in the bookmark section of the group or use the photos area. However under one condition: That you put the link you add in the proper category as well as the photos. If they are not I will delete them so make sure you do it right the first time. This helps keep it organized. Putting your link out in the open is not going to give you more attention it just disorganizes everything. Please follow this rule if I see you do this a couple times I will be forced to remove you from the group. Thank you for your cooperation!

      12.There is a 30 day probation period which means if you leave before the given time you may not be allowed back here. There are to many people that Spam list, steal member names, lurk Etc and by you joining we ask that you show respect and seriousness for the supernatural. If you leave before the 30 days it will lead to permanent banning.

      13. We encourage our members to donate as much as possible. We do NOT REQUIRE IT however keep in mind we are like Boy Scouts. We run fund raisers, go around asking for donations and why? Because the funding comes from our troops you as members our are troops and pack. A donation can be anything stamps, a gift certificate for business cards, books, equipment, batteries, art work for our site, posting interesting articles, money or cash towards our domain. With donations we can afford to keep up our site running and afford to purchase better equipment. We can also afford to develop film weekly and even visit some far away places. We all must do our part in life that is what makes a organization successful. Do not get mad because we ask for a donation we cannot force you but overtime most members see how great of a group we are and they do end up donating something yearly.

      14. If you Spam our members, send virus, or commit any illegal activities towards this organization you will be reported not necessarly by me but our rules enforcers and through other sources.

      15. Our Paranormal Forums can generate alot of email for educational use and purposes. You have your own choice to change your email settings. It is NOT illegal on our part to post as much as we want to afterall this is our forum and YOU joined it! Respect this and if you cannot handle the volument switch to daily digest or go on no email its just that simple with a few clicks of a mouse button.

      Thank You,
      Lord Rick
      And Mods
    • ParanormalGhostSociety@yahoogroups.com
      Message 81 of 81 , Jul 1, 2014
[...]

        7. You must come to me personally with any problems not the whole list if you got a question ill answer it, if you don't know how to do something just ask me rather then have it turn into a big riot in the group. If you make a fool of yourself and yell at me for something i have no control over it will make you look dumbfounded.

[...]

        towards this organization you will be reported not necessarily by me but our
        rules enforcers and through other sources.

        15. Our Paranormal Forums can generate alot of email for educational use and purposes. You have your own choice to change your email settings. It is NOT
        illegal on our part to post as much as we want to afterall this is our forum and
        YOU joined it! Respect this and if you cannot handle the volume switch to
        daily digest or go on no email its just that simple with a few clicks of a mouse
        button.

        16. You as a member are responsible for 1 posting/send per month. Do not rely on everyone else to post lurking is grounds for termination. Everyone must contribute here! One post per month is mandatory!

        Thank You,
        Lord Rick
        And Mods