Re: [ParanormalGhostSociety]

  • Carrie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2003
      lol well i dont think i would have to hide from you. You seem like a great guy :)
      will get some beet and some pizza for ya how about that? lol so did you get lots of
      good treats when out for those 3 hours?  The cemetary is a nice place during the day to
      hang out i walk there hmm havent tried at night yet hehe
      will have to try that some time
      so next time i have a party will have to have ya come for it some how hehe
      Carrie

      "If I had one gift that I could give you, my friend, it would be the ability to see yourself as others see you, because only then would you know how extremely special you are."
      ~B.A. Billingsly~
      "Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light."
      ~Helen Keller~
      "Together forever, never apart.  Maybe in distance, but never in heart.”