All About My Halloween... Photos

  • LordOfThyNight@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
      Well Halloween is over unless you celebrate the day of the dead which is today as well:) but for me I live a Halloween life everyday believe it or not. I had quite an amazing month visiting places like Tampa Bay...Saint Augustine....going to Disney World....MGM....then of course last night's Halloween celebration. So what did everybody do for Halloween?

      As always we carved pumpkins and I took the boys trick or treating. This year I took them to a really cozy neighborhood up in Debary which is this very wealthy town outside of where I live. Also known for the very haunted Debary Hall. Times have changed back when I was a kid we would trick or treat sometimes up to 11pm at night but nowadays the kids are doing it in broad daylight society has changed over the year kind of disheartening actually. The boys were a ninja, zombie, and anime soul reaper character. There was no way I was gluing any devil horns on me yesterday for the party maybe but to go house to house well that's another story. I seen lots of cute girls nothing is hotter then seeing a bunch of women wearing costumes hell I got to see one of the girls from the Flintstone's hot hot hot lol.

      I also went to lunch at this place near me seen this waitress in a tiny baseball uniform it was nice eating...ribs...wings...and ass all in my face at the same time. Actually the place is pretty cool if I was not moving I would host my meet ups here rather since they have over 25 TVs...a game room...big sports bar...air hockey etc...but since I am moving will finish off the year at Gator's...then when I go out west ill have to find a new cool place to host my gatherings.

      After trick or treating I arrived back at the house and once again the winds blew my lights down they sure looked nice during the party which nobody showed to really shame shame. But after getting home we only had a few trick or treaters. My son gave out candy I was in the middle of changing and missed the hot mommy at my door grrrrr. Of course next time Ill just go to the door as is and if anybody ask Ill say I am an underwear model lol.

      After baking a pumpkin pie and soaking the pumpkin seeds I watched the horror movie 1408 pretty interesting it reminds me a lot of what I do. I go into these haunted places that are supposed to be scary....deadly...cursed etc and half of the time it turns out to be an urban legend or not as bad as people say it is. But I watched that and by this time I was beat....I had a busy weekend went to MGM, Saint Augustine....Walt Disney World Monday which I have not posted anything about yet.

      I got over 500 sends done to my paranormal groups and well as far as my other forums go the time to start removing members from those list will commence in the near future. To bad some cannot behave themselves and show respect for the hard work some put into the Internet community to try to make a difference in other peoples lives.

      Anyway's that was my Halloween its going to take me a few days to take down all this Halloween decor trust me I got enough for a couple houses lol. Below are some of the photos taken from my Halloween. peace
      Lord Rick

    • LordOfThyNight@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
        i been pretty bad with the candy the last day was eating mints for breakfast haha
        Rick

        In a message dated 11/1/2007 3:29:27 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, ja.moore2@... writes:
        Great Pics, Looks like you and teh kids had a great time! Don't eat all that candy at once!
        Jill

      • LordOfThyNight@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
          Oh most definitely each year Halloween is a big even for my children and I. Its also been one of the saddest couple years of my life as far as member participation goes when pertaining to the members on my forums. I stay busy though in October now I gotta get past Xmas. Anyway's thank you for your recent donation Carol as for the rest of everybody here consider donating to the group trust me every little bit helps. peace
          Rick

          In a message dated 11/5/2007 6:34:23 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, annabelle1312@... writes:
          Looks like you guys had fun. That is alot of candy. I dressed up & took my daughter trick or treating. I scared one kid, made a dog growled at me & made my great nephew cried. All I was dressed up as a goth angel.

          Carol