New Paranormal Resource Site

  • themidnightnews
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2007
      With the moderator's permission, I would like to tell everyone about a
      new paranormal resource site called The Midnight News.

      http://www.themidnightnews.com

      We are currently seeking writers to submit stories about real
      paranormal encounters covering topics such as ghost hunting,
      hauntings, strange creatures, UFO's, etc. For more information, check
      out the "Submit A Story" link on the website.

      There is also a forum as well as a topsites program for traffic trade
      with other paranormal resource sites.

      We look forward to seeing you there.

      Cheers