Special Investigation Tomorrow

  • LordOfThyNight@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Tomorrow is going to be a very special investigation. We will be touring a few old pioneer cemeteries, a factory, and an ancient mystical place out in the woods. We will be out all night probably pack ourselves a cooler anybody who wants to go can come along for the journey. I do really think were gonna have tons of fun as we will be heading out of town exploring these places in seclusion. I would like to see others step up to the plate some of these places are one time shots. There will be a lot of hiking involved as we visit all these places the first place will be probably the most interesting and I expect to take a pretty long time since its a large area to explore and investigate. Its also supposed to be majorly haunted so yeah lots of fun for our team. Jason and Andrew will be helping out with this.
      Lord Rick