Re: [ParanormalGhostSociety] Fwd: GROUP Note Please Read!!! Thank You!!

  • LeClairehm@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 1, 2006
      I did have a wonderful Halloween. I took my son and his girlfriend out trick or Treating . her Mom and brother came too . We had a good time . Rick is the main reason I stay with this group. Members like you are another reason too. I was taught to share what I had with others no matter how little it is and I will continue to do so. Thanks for being a good friend. Anna
    • LeClairehm@AOL.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 1, 2006
        Rick , You are truly an awesome guy. I wish you all the best on this trip. Wish I could go but money and distance rule right now. Hope your boys had a good Halloween. Mine did . Anna
      • seahorse1762@aol.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 1, 2006
          Hi Anna your right the reason I stayed here in this group is because of Rick and  true members like you . when I was little and they still had penny candy I would share my pennies with the kids on the block so we could all have some penny candy  that's just the way I was taught. my family never had much but what we did have it was all shared . I know we no longer live in a world of penny candies anymore but it should not take away the values that we learned while growing up .I also pass this shared value on to my children as well .I have many more of them but  I would need to write a book lol  hell and no one would read it lol it would be to much for the world to handle lol .I want to Thank you for being a good and true friend to both my self and Rick . you can email me privately any time you want .I hope you have a great day.
          your friend Lonna
        • LordOfThyNight@aol.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 1, 2006
            That is why I do the adventuring for everybody but do not worry Ill come back with a nice story to share with everybody here.
            Rick

            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 1, 2006
              I appreciate your loyalty thank you for all of it Anna.
              hugs
              Rick

              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 1, 2006
                I built this group to share that is the thing its built a certain way which allows the members to get involved either by donating, investigating, coming out to our events then there is the I travel factor so when I come to a city I can meet other members from my forums which allows us all in a way to help eachother out. Unfortunately very very few give I put my soul into this and even the editors mouth dropped cause she could not believe the obstacles we face and still keep going out doing this.
                Rick