This Weekend's Catacombs Investigation Report!!!

  • LordOfThyNight@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
      I just got in from having a red eye flight tonight and I hope that this report on my adventure up in WNY will see that what we do is very dangerous hard work and its not a pretty bouquet of roses. It feels pretty good to be home tonight I had a nice crock pot of beef stew waiting for me and well you know I LOVE to eat:) does not matter the time. I think the blonde flight attendant new this to cause I was the only one on that plane to get a refill on my drink and she offered on her own.

      Anyhow let first and foremost say to my fans, supporters, LOYAL members of the Paranormal & Ghost Society thank you for all your help such as donations, research on this location, and lastly for believing in me as not only your leader but your friend just remember you got my love and my light.

      I have to say that this adventure was a test some good things came out of it and some bad things happened too just with anything you do in life to try and succeed. First off I would like to thank Kitt for helping me organize this trip I owe a lot to him for finding us a ride the first night and the second night. Plus he went out Saturday and bought me a special bright bulb for my maglite which is the most unselfish act have seen come from any investigator in a long time.

      I am going to go into on this report everything that happened so that everybody here can get an idea of what I have to endure and the sacrifices I must make. Because often many people in the group do not understand how much we risk our lives to bring you these stories, freeze in the cold, etc etc we do not just walk in a place and say hey lets take photos we actually leave NO rock unturned making us one of the most tenacious paranormal teams in the country.

      Let me start off by saying its good to be home its a nice 75 degree night here in FL and it was so nice to pick up my son putting him in bed with a kiss on his forehead. After the last few days that is all I could ask for traveling on 4 planes, freezing, being even on the streets etc it was not an easy weekend but it had to be done not just to prove this place existed which many out there made a mockery of me pretty much saying I am a liar but to show our fans with good cause why PGS left the Buffalo Region and to see who here is with us for the longterm and future.

      I can tell you right now we accomplished ALOT and below you will read not only that but you will read about courage, friendship, cheating death, and even ghost. I bring to you the Great Iroquois Caverns & Catacombs Of WNY.

      Do not be surprised if you see a bunch of other wannabe paranormal groups in the Buffalo area try to copy us such as how TAPS Ghosthunters waits till I investigate a location then they turn around and use it on there own show anyway you look at it its stealing just done in a different manor! So If someone like lets say Mason Winfield writes about it its cause lets face it WNY groups steal to make money off us because they cannot find there own locations to write about lol. We are the best and in this report you will understand why!

      Great Iroquois Caverns & Catacombs (WNY Investigation 1)

      It was a very exciting day for me the unfortunate part of this is that I had to be up all day and all night long cause my flight left very early in the morning. It was a rough flight we spent 45 minutes taxiing around the runway. Then I realized that Buffalo NY is much cooler and I was dressed like I was ready to go to the beach lol. People were all staring at me weird perhaps it was the blue hair not sure but at least I had a cutie sit next to me on the plane on the way up so yeah I figured maybe my luck has changed on these excursions!

      It was pretty cold in NY the leaves were changing and I found out its been raining a lot up there which is a bad sign cause it means that the catacombs can fill with water easily or at least be more damp.

      I met with an old friend of mine and his nephew who also been in the caverns. There is a lot of history to them of course and they told me some stories. It was pretty interesting wish other members were there to listen in on this but like I said we seem to have only a few very loyal members the rest just do not want to get involved with things.

      I gathered up the gear and ate lunch picked up something at the store for the caves then I went on over to Simme's for a fishfry. I met with an old acquaintance named Jesse and her husband. Jason also had flown out to Buffalo to help with this investigation and see his family so he was also there. It was a pretty kick ass fish fry one of the best I ever had so that was really nice.

      My friend I was suppose to stay with dropped the bomb on the way up to Simme's telling me he is going to his cabin to chop firewood and pretty much told me that I cannot stay there which was my first hardship cause I have known this guy for 5 years opened up my home to him if he visits FL yet he would not even offer me a couch hell even the floor. So I figured the guy and I would just camp out in the cave a day or two that way I had somewhere to sleep at night.

      Kitt and Joe they showed up a little later I am glad dude we got to finally meet. Kitt is living in the Buffalo area so if anybody on this list wants to go exploring with him his email address is Forgotten_Reels@... so he does not have to go out like me all the time and do this type of exploring alone.

      We headed on out to our location the sun was going down quick. But we scoped out the area got further into talking. We had a TON of equipment on us a lot of it came from cash donations so what I did was took some them donations bought things for us to survive with like Led no battery bright lights, head lamps, rope etc etc we could have lived down inside a cave for days on what we had on us believe me. That is why I tried to get others to donate it was to HELP those that came along out not only to have me come that way to lead this expedition in a safe manor but to provide equipment for safety.

      We did climb down a steap ravine it was not easy lots of tree branches, little water falls, rocks etc we had no choice but to cross a small pool of water and yes we got our feet wet the first half hour of investigating. I did not realize this but I forgot my special hiking shoes and it almost cost me my life this weekend cause we climbed waterfalls, rocks, steep banks, small cliffs, etc etc

      To our luck the night was really shading our view. There is just so many twist and turns. The rapids were so strong that we had to hug trees for hundreds of feet, climb on big rocks etc. We battled for a few hours strong currents the water was extremely frigid and the temperature was about 40 degrees in the area. My legs at some point I could not even feel but we kept going.

      Jason and Joe stayed back which was probably better cause they could stay dry no sense in all of us getting to wet then we would all be having hypothermia which then we could be in serious trouble or at a higher risk as a team.

      Kitt and I scoured further down stream there was various small waterfalls. I ended up losing my footing and to be honest if Kitt did not grab me I would have probably slid into the forceful water and over the waterfalls nearby which would mean death. One of the rapids knocked me down and that really was a test of my strength.

      My backpack filled with water I went almost completely underwater everything got wet all my equipment etc and everything worked pretty good but my cell phone blacked out. So now if we got into the caverns we would be without another useful tool which probably we would get no signal anyhow.

      Kitt and I climbed rocks with fast running white water and we could not get on the banks cause we were in an actual canyon. The rain in recent weeks tripled this areas water activity meaning the creek tripled in size and strength. The weak waterfalls were like powerful falls you would see in an amazon moving roaring over the rocks.

      We found some interesting places as part of the creek split up. Unfortunately there were some deep spots and Kitt was soaked along with me. One minute you would step in a about 5 inches of water next 4 feet. The rocks were so slippery we really had to work together to see this out.

      We came to another waterfall with a steep embankment so we took that up since we had no other choice. It was very steep and hung over a drop off. I grabbed anything I could to pull myself up and we both  made it up but one wrong footing and goodbye. Joe and Jason were at the car waiting for us we gave them a full report changed some of our equipment out etc then we headed back out again.

      This time we took a gamble in search of an area of rocks we had no explored and we found it but we had to walk in some water for awhile. It was calm but it was also quite cold I mean we were both soaked and very tired.

      We found an entrance it was hidden and we had to carefully remove rocks, a tree, and we dug out a hole big enough for us to climb down into. Now keep in mind we did not know what to expect here. We just seen an area to crawl into. The right path was a dead end that was hands and knees crawling.

      The left one was similar and in front of us was a pool of water which we did not step on into cause it almost touched the roof of the cave we were in. We did not know what was on the other side of this pool of water maybe a tunnel or nothing but we could not risk getting our gear wet or the investigation would have to be postponed. We stayed on the rocks since we did not know how deep the water dropped off. My leg slipped and it went in about 3 feet so this definitely was no cavern but if the water recedes I am sure there will be more visible outlets available.

      We took the left path it had to be done carefully since it was very tight and water leaked in from the creek above us constantly. So our heads were also getting wet. There was a shift in the rocks we studied them I believe that the recent tremor they had and seismic activity has contributed for this so we reached a dead end in another room. We could possibly have worked on it but its very unstable so moving a few rocks might mean getting buried.

      There was some odd cave spiders they looked mean and one of them looked like a cross breed between spider and a cricket. The cavern was much warmer and in the one room was a deeper drop off and the water was touching the ceiling so we could not go further. We did explore it and I feel bad because I did not want to go 50 feet underground but Kitt and I stayed in this cave a long time studying the mushrooms, bugs, walls, tunnel direction, water flow etc.  There was one presence ghostly with us at the time I felt though more of a residual energy but its obvious this cave had a guardian watching over it.

      We exited the cave at ease we had to go back get Jason and a camera for now. I did snap some photos inside and going back in was rough cause we had to do all the work a second time in a row. I at this point was cold, wet, and we were expended so we called it a night. One thing you cannot help is if a cavern fills with to much water or an entrance is blocked off.

      When we exited we did notice how it became real cold then we got a HIGH EMF reading with our equipment. At this point I can tell you right now all the people who died in this cave were standing around us maybe a warning maybe they were quite pleased how much we endured. This was a test this place was so unstable that we took some huge risk even walking in rapids and having one wrong fall could lead to drowning or a fall to our deaths.

      There is a second entrance in the area this I do know but its the more easier one and larger. So we decided to come back and do a daytime investigation for Saturday afternoon. At this point I was pretty sad cause I had nowhere to go Jason's mother does not want me at her house and Kitt just did not have the space. I give him an A for effort cause he called a pal of his who has a band they call him dirty he does punk music. So we stopped at Kitts place he was staying grabbed the van and Kitt dropped me off there.

      I sort of felt like I was intruding cause Dirty came on out after getting it on with some girl and there was a party going on. I was wet, full of mud, dirt under the nails, hair messed, an abrasion on my face from being stabbed by a very strong branch. Speaking of branches my backpack has a half of inch reinforced canvas and that was stabbed two layers threw so imagine having a sharp branch pierce your face.

      Dirty is on our myspace board he has had experiences growing up. I had changed and had to go outside then downstairs in a basement to dry my clothes. My spare clothes I put on but I still was shivering early signs that I had hypothermia since I could not adjust at all even being indoors I felt cold. It was very eerie going into the basement of this old home.

      The house was near the Buffalo State Asylum so all the homes are very large most are haunted and the basements are made of rock/stone walls. I set the dryer on 70 mins checked on them a couple times my sneakers were almost dry and jacket.

      It was very rough staying at the house everybody was cool but when you are out there in the middle of ice cold rapids, steep heights, etc you just want a hot shower and bed. The hot water and shower were not working for me so I turned in dozing off in this odd position.

      I woke up about midmorning and was half out of it noticing two ghost staring at me. They had the curtain pulled aside a little bit and about 6 feet away two faces were just watching me. One of the faces looked like an older woman but the other one looked not so human. I was so much in pain and so exhausted that the devil would not phase me I looked at both of them eye to eye totally passing out. I know why they were watching me not because they were out to harm me but they felt compassion my body lay frail and weak. I was cold, my knee hit a rock so hard it was hard to walk, I had a cut on my face and just endured coming close to death a few times.

      I got up and at this point Kitt could not get the vehicle he had to wait till 5 or even 6 to borrow it. I spent the day on and off using Dirty's computer so if you seen me online or myspace it was because I was going online desperately trying to find a ride. I was so depressed see my cell phone was not working so I could not call that old friend of mine to let him know not to send a search and rescue team after me in the cavern, could not get in touch with my kids, and I could not even get a hold of Jason in case he had to get ready for a second night of adventure.

      My cell phone was coming back to life in a sick manor I lost GPS on it, the screen was blotches of black and not everything worked. As I went online a few times I kept trying and it finally worked. Kitt and I spent a majority of the day talking and that is a good thing cause I needed a friend since really I do not know anybody up in WNY. I thought I had fans, loyal members from the Buffalo area but when it came down to the real deal they all backed out on me as far as chipping in, helping out etc It hurts cause you cannot count on people and the way I set up this organization was so that way I could visit with you and you could help me just as you could visit here and I could help you.

      But helping is not always about money its about little things giving a ride, sitting there patrolling, using two way radios, contributing some equipment to use, etc etc I ran out on foot to take a walk near the old Buffalo Psych Ward and I admit I like the neighborhood lots of college girls out walking around and I was in the mood for NY Pizza.

      Sadly I got ripped off bought some pizza from this restaurant and it was greasy. It was also burnt on the bottom and tasted horrible. The sub was the same way it was okay but they put mayo and tomato on it. Who the hell puts mayo, tomato and crushes there steak up to look like dog food on a Philly? So that place called Mister Pizza SUCKS!!!

      I came back and the roommate Kitt lives with took the keys and would not give him the van so we could go out. We were both trying to find rides calling people, going online emailing people etc and of course everybody says no. I felt bad for Kitt cause he was doing everything to make this happen and he got screwed over on the van and he helps this person out what ashamed.

      I emailed some women on myspace begging them for a hot shower, a couch to sleep on etc explaining my situation to them. One woman wrote me back laughing at me saying I hope you get what you deserve and go find some other sucker. I have never seen such an act of cruelty it really hurt my feelings that I had to beg strangers off the streets for a couch and some hot water for my cold muddy body. Not one woman showed compassion for me and if other members would have opened up there doors to me this would not have resulted in this.

      Kitt did find his cousin which just got out of the Sabres game and that is when Investigation 2 began.

      Great Iroquois Caverns & Catacombs (WNY Investigation 2)

      Kitt asked me to autograph his DVD which I am a guest on it so he wanted it. I was honored I mean I work hard to get where I am nothing is handed to me so my fans I hope appreciate this. Some groups get everything handed to them money, tv shows etc and they get where they are by stealing from hardworking guys like me.

      We gathered some gear and went into the woods to search for anything with a rock mound or foundation. The woods were very weird. They were not haunted but we found a hidden trail with these mounds maybe Indian mounds now that I think about it more and more. So technically we not only were involved with caverns but mounds built by the Indians.

      The woods were harsh and Ian who is Kitt's cousin is amazing he will climb, hike, and is extremely agile. I seen him go under a tree low to the ground without even getting on his hands and knees I was astounded by his balance and abilities. Damn I wish he lived here in FL cause he is just that good that If I had the money Id pay to have both Kitt and him to come out here.

      We could not find the second entrance and someone got nosy starting shining there lights to make matters worst we had a skunk 8 feet away from us running for its life lol. The area smelled bad so I was a little worried I would smell like skunk back on the airplane lol. That meant I would not get to join the mile high club like I always wanted.

      We found another creek and hiked over a log which was wet. Speaking of wet it was raining nonstop Saturday night so it was the second night of being drenched this time my hair was dripping, my glasses I could not see out of and we were all pretty drained.

      We eventually found a giant mound of rocks with one side filled with fresh dirt. Sadly there was signs that the second entrance was forever sealed. To many people started going here and some dying so history and mystery lost forever thanks to two groups locally in Buffalo who slander the PGS organization yet they tell everybody locations publicly which in turn the authorities get wind of and seal such places up. So our way in was sealed and unfortunately our underground journey came to an end.

      There is a good chance of a 3rd entrance so I told the guys we would look for it. The rain was horrible and I was very sad I just hate that this has been a 3 to 4 year project with us gathering research, data etc and a bunch of punk ass kids ruined it for us.

      We did park somewhere else in the woods and started a hike along a cliff which was made out of similar material we found in the first cavern. We quickly kept searching for another entrance. Jason was having it rough he already fell in a muddy creek and now he slid down the steep wet bank stomach first.

      As I told everybody it would test your abilities and would not be easy. Water was running down the various rock formations but we did not find anything else. The hike was really testing out our abilities. These were advanced climbs and inclines.

      We then turned back after we ran into a dead end took another trail which we found an area with beer cans and other signs that people partied nearby. Also signs that this one guy I know parties near this cave entrance the one he goes to in the area. We were close to a 3rd entrance I believe but the terrain was so steep off this trail that Kitt and I physically climbed almost a cliff grabbing routes as the wet dirt gave us no footing at all.

      Jason pulled me up as I was hanging with one hand if I let go I would have fallen 50 feet to my death. On top of that a cop went by shining a spotlight so we all had to stay down. We did find some amazing rock formations that were hidden from public view but no 3rd entrance we were worn down, cold, and wet.

      We did close up the investigation but I have left Kitt totally in charge of these expeditions in this area so any photos he gets, finds etc I can post them to our site and he will get full credit since he is a very trustworthy investigator obviously we saved eachothers ass a few times lol. Plus unlike most WNYers he respects places and keeps his word.

      I had over 20 to 50 people that were no shows, did not donate for this, etc etc some gave me there word as a man then disappeared. That is why I moved from the area cause we had all these little groups of guys going out there trying to play Lord Rick and in the end those places become so popular that they no longer were preserved it even made them less haunted.

      We started to head on back I had nowhere to go I was at this point going to be on the streets I was soaked, cold, had two giant luggage bags one with equipment in it, and the guys needed to get home. Ian lived to far away and so at this point I had them drop me off with the person who made the cross for Robert Carr.

      He came on out there guess he did not go cutting wood at his cabin as he said he was doing hmmm. He told me to go sleep out in his shed on the hardwood floor. Then he came out moments later and said you can sleep in my mini van. I could not understand why he would not let me have the couch, floor, or vacant upstairs studio but it took me over an hour to get changed and situated cause the mini van was so tight and hard to change in. It was pouring raining and it was cold the windows were fogged up. Jason left me some beer to keep me warm by drinking.

      A few hours later he knocked on the van door kicked me out to his pick up and went to do errands. I could not put on my sneakers cause they were dripping so I had to walk with dry socks in puddles to get to his truck he locked me out of the house so I had to go publicly outdoors to the bathroom with people out everywhere and I had nowhere to put my luggage it was cold I was still damp to a point like my hair.

      I had went to Mac Donald's grabbed some food I really felt bad cause I wanted to dress sharp with dress shoes, shirt, etc and here I was all dirty, muddy, dress shirt tucked out, me drinking a beer on the streets, muddy dress shoes etc and I called Jim & Cher who have helped me so many times when I investigated the Warren/Kinzua PA area. They have given me places to stay, rides to haunted places and even gone on investigations.

      Lucky they came earlier because I was sitting outside this guys house with luggage doing nothing. Jim took me geocaching and we got about 4 of them that were hidden in different areas it was cool. I never seen it done and because Jim does it he told me if I come visit up in the Kinzua dam region he will give me a bunch of new places to check out, Cher will cook a nice meal for me and they will give me a place to stay.

      We went to the old Country Buffet for a few hours and I feasted had chocolate milk, brownie fudge cake yummm and fried chicken. It was nice to eat a hot meal and see my old friends. They drove all the way up from PA to see me that in itself is better then any cash donation. I chose friendship over money any day I proved that when I waived the 20 dollar fee with Ian so for all those ignoramus's in Buffalo who think I am so rich and all about money you people are dead wrong. We are a team and we all must play our part in the group, with the site, investigations, meet ups, parties, donations etc.

      Speaking of donations do some of you remember how every few months I would go down from WNY to The Kinzua Dam to investigate Ufo's, Bigfoot, Vortexes and Haunting's in the mountains? Well if you remember I captured an 18 inch bigfoot track, seen a white glowing ball of light near me, heard bigfoot screams, and got many ghost photos at different locations up in those mountains. You can read about them earlier when we first opened up the site.

      Well here is the deal I am planning to go up there I want to do this in November before the snow sets in to heavy. Jim has a couple caves for me to check out they are not large, he has a train tunnel, and a few other paranormal hotspots. Plus Denny who has seen Ufos, Bigfoot and other things in this strange area will be helping me out and Jason told me he will buy a ticket to match mine.

      So you guessed it I am starting a Kinzua Dam fund I will not need as many donations I already got the equipment I will not need food money or really gas money since Jim and Cher are going to help me out with shelter and food. All I would need is enough to get a flight out there so please if you want to see our team go out there I will do about 6 to 15 places staying about 4 days there.

      I decided after this trip in WNY I probably will never go back I left the region cause people are heartless. Now if others would have helped out and came out I would have rewarded them possibly to be in an upcoming tv show, in my book, maybe even paid them down the road when my book comes out like buy them a ticket to FL or something. Even though I know hundreds of other new locations up in WNY to check out guess what people they will die with me!!! Cause you aren't getting anymore from me and I will from now on travel elsewhere....where people on this group need me most or want to see stories done up.

      I think what we will do is this November I will go out to The Kinzua Dam then a few months after that I will allow a group of members from here to pick a location that they want to see as long as I got some transportation, help investigating and funding. I want to start making this a habit its not a bad one its a way to get me to do places you want to see done and for me to come to various towns where some members are located.

      As of now Kitt is one of the best investigators I have ever met in Buffalo he takes good photos, he is agile, strong hiker, intelligent, and respectful towards the places plus my leadership. He did not back down on one thing hell he climbed down a steep bank near these falls to see if it was safe and such first on his own.  I did ask Kitt to move down to FL or maybe even out west since this is something he has always wanted to do which again its not about money if it was we would be like TAPS running scared and getting paid.

      We risked our lives to try and go in caverns where people get lost and die. We seen something that was a branch but it also looked very much like a leg bone inside. People need to understand the hard work we put into things even Kitt seen something when the flash of my camera went off.

      So in conclusion to the report I do believe these catacombs are haunted and hold some deep dark secrets. Some tell me they are NOTHING they slander my name how can something built and natural be nothing especially with pictographs on the walls hundreds of years old.

      I was told by Mason Winfields Partner I am nothing I was told this was a scam and I was told I am NOTHING. Maybe to some in the WNY I am nothing perhaps cause they are jealous but once again I have proved them wrong. When someone can go out into a cold river, go into a wet cavern, climb a cliff, and sleep out in a car just to make this trip possible that to me is real dedication I am Lord Rick and always true to my word so now all those that said this is a scam to get rich well if I was rich I would have stayed at a hotel and would not have been eating cold chicken noodle soup Sunday morning at 4am shivering in someone's mini van.

      For those that did not grant me safe passage your time one day will come. Friends, members, people I have known turned there backs on me it hurt it hurt bad because it truly let me know that the people up north have no appreciation for all I did working in the field of urban exploring and paranormal oddities.

      But you see in the end we prevailed and nobody can ever take this adventure away from us. Kitt and I experienced some pretty amazing stuff he even told me damn Rick I got my 20 dollars worth tonight lol. Anybody can email him and he will be more then happy to tell you about our expedition, about me as a person, about how I shared equipment with him etc etc we are for real and this journey is only a small part of what I got planned for the future.

      I did take some photos not a lot but there is a few inside the cavern, a few of us hiking, etc it was to wet for me to bring out the camera to much since its an 800 dollar camera I was using so yeah I had to be very careful.

      As far as the trip home it went a lot smoother but here is the kicker I was waiting at the Buffalo Airport and I turned around only to see O.J. Simpson standing next to me. He just got out of the Bills game and was heading back home here in FL so he was on the plane to Atlanta with me. As if this weekend could not get any more crazy lol

      Also what is it with women in NY. I know this is off topic but the closer I get down south the more attractive they are. I got off up in Atlanta was chatting with Jason waiting for my plane and I was like woohoo so yeah life was starting to come back to me. It only takes seeing Asian and a blonde and you could revive me from death itself I swear it lol. I never was so glad to be back down south and away from NY to be honest with you how ironic is that?

      Anyhow I had flown on Airtran and its cool cause you can listen to xml radio on board so I was listening to gothic and hard rock lol. It was a nice ride from Atlanta to Orlando out of all the flights I had that one was the best it was one of these new planes they got out you cannot even feel the take off or the landing barely.

      Anyhow I am alive, home, going to take a shower and hit the bed. I am so freaking exciting. I did not see many sends to my groups hell people I thought were my pals did not even wish me a safe trip I am learning that this world is much colder then the dead. But again I want to thank Kitt, Jason, Joe and Ian for there hard work supporting me on this and being patient as well. It is a lot to endure believe me when I say this and I wish we had time to do the interview Kitt maybe in the near future.

      In light of things I completed what I came there to do I went inside one of the caves we took photos and gathered data in person with certain individuals on it.  It allowed me to meet Kit, Joe, and Ian so now they have an opportunity to go back to the area explore it more and in return it will allow me to share there evidence with all PGS members so definitely a good trip had some mishaps like having nowhere to go, hypothermia, falling into the rapids etc but we are alive a little banged up and we live to tell the story!

       This is Not Taps or WNYUE Or Infiltration this is The Paranormal & Ghost Society if we went to hell we would come back just to tell you all about it! Regardless of what anybody says we are very unique in all aspects.  In some ways when your a member for so long with us you are like family, like brothers, like sisters and that is what makes our groups so much better then the others. As far as those that were dishonest you will be either banned or I will no longer associate with you I only deal with others on an honesty level if you are dishonest your in the wrong group! Investigation Successful we did get in one of the caves and we covered a few miles of the area!
      Peace,
      Lord Rick

    • Tracy Mack
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
        Hey there Rick!!!
        We are so glad you made it back and are in one piece- you were in our thoughts and we sent you energy for a safe but rewarding adventure the whole time you were gone! It sounds like you had an incredible journey and roughing it definitely sucks but at least you had the company of some great friends too.
        Those that want to slander or put you down should either stop being haters or just stop all together and go their own way- but promoting negativity is cancerous in itself. It's just infectious and doesn't really help anyone. Jealousy-even though they would not admit that is what is going on- is only counterproductive to the goal of seeking out their own dreams. This is not a big Kumbyah moment- I mean to say that seriously this world is never going to get to be a better place if we don't learn to find a common ground where we can all understand where we come from. It is really heartbreaking that all cannot be more supportive of each other.
        That being said, I want to say thank you, Rick for all you do and we do appreciate the efforts you put forth. You have a great spirit that will move through this and find great happiness in your future because of it. Some of us actually anticipate all your investigations because we can benefit from your experience. You have a big heart with an  incredibly generous nature to share all your hopes, thoughts and knowledge with the rest of us. It takes a lot of courage to risk people criticizing you while you are out there in the woods, caves or God-knows-where while they are at home all comfy and snug waiting to see what you did on the last investigation.  Keep dreaming and we are glad you are back-thanks for rockin' like you do!
        Love and Light-
        Tracy

        LordOfThyNight@... wrote:
[...]

        Kitt and Joe they showed up a little later I am glad dude we got to finally meet. Kitt is living in the Buffalo area so if anybody on this list wants to go exploring with him his email address is Forgotten_Reels@ yahoo.com so he does not have to go out like me all the time and do this type of exploring alone.

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
          I did not get the whole message my cell phone fell in the creek so it was not working totally and when you sent one voicemail I may have already been boarding my plane. But as far as getting a ride I had nobody and because of it I was not able to provide everybody with more investigations and areas surrounding the caverns. I will come up there in about a month but i wont stay in NY just going to stop by the area during the day take some photos then i am riding down to PA to do some stuff with Jim/Cher/Denny.

          Rick

          In a message dated 10/2/2006 11:18:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, bluesky1775@... writes:
          Hey Rick,

          I did leave a message on one of the cell numbers you sent me and explained that I just received the myspace message on Sunday. I am really sorry I could not help, we are in the process of getting another car, because it leaks gas bad. You could have stayed a long as you got a ride and I would have cooked just about anything you wanted. I love to cook!! Sorry again that I could not be more help to you and your group...

          Michele

        • LordOfThyNight@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
            Thank you I am doing okay just been a very long few days I had to rough it the whole weekend. People wont help me its cause they judge me.
            Rick

            In a message dated 10/2/2006 11:57:28 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, annabelle1312@... writes:
            hey i wanted to wish u a safe trip and all but i haven't been around to do so. i'm glad u made it back ok. that sucks that no one was welling to help u. thats whats wrong with the world today. no one cares, but for a few.
            carol

          • LordOfThyNight@aol.com

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
                Hey Jill I am going to try to get up there soon so if I do let me know if you and I can finally get to meet since your in Bradford area. When I got home and seen homecooking I was like damn this is better then sex lol
                Rick

                In a message dated 10/2/2006 7:33:19 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ja.moore2@... writes:
                Glad you got home safe! get warmed up, I'll bet that beef stew tasted good after being out in all that cold and rain. Good to Hear Jim and Cher came up to see you too!

              • LordOfThyNight@aol.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
                  Your welcome I hope to be up there in Kinzua country I am still to this day amazed with the area I mean the underground tunnels, mountains, and strange activity in that region. I am sure even those caves have a presence will have to do some planning out but I would like to fit in a lot of nice places for the site. I do appreciate the help as well i am going to try and beat the snow up there unfortunately with the catacombs I just did I could not beat the extensive rain in the WNY region and it did take away from the investigation nothing I could control but at least up there the kinzua region has many different types of places to check out.
                  Rick

                  In a message dated 10/2/2006 10:49:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, pirate@... writes:
                  Thanks for the kind words. Hope to see you here in Kinzua country
                  soon!! You WILL have a dry warm place to stay and we will feed you!!
                  Depending on if there is snow or not will depend on if we can get to
                  some of the caves.