CATACOMBS & BLACKLISTED AND Updates......

  • LordOfThyNight@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
      We are still very short on investigators and funding for our trip to the WNY catacombs come on guys just 5 or 6 donations that is it for this trip lets make it a goal. This is not your normal investigation PGS and its team will be entering miles of tunnels, chambers of an ancient place a little more funding would be appreciated. Just make sure you tell me that you want your donation to go for this trip. As far as members that want on board its 50 dollars and you will get an adventure of a life time trust me when I say this you will wish you paid more for this. But that is it and I need them by this weekend so I can order my plane ticket I already found a ride to the Orlando Airport so I am good on that I still do not have a place to stay I will work on that soon. Not that Ill be getting any rest anyhow.

      As far as the list below these are the people who have committed and are going on this journey. I need more so we can get as much light and equipment down in here as possible.

      Kit
      Mike
      Myself

      Below is a little of people who have said they will go on this and now are lying to me. I do not like liars and I certainly do not like people who cannot even fork over 20 dollars because they are cheapskates. Hell I fork over 1000's for this organization and my members so these people below are blacklisted from any further information on haunted locations, paranormal questions or future trips to the WNY area can we say MOOCH.

      jennifer0219@... What happened to Jennifer hmmmm the most excited one to come along on this now is ignoring all my emails joining out group a month ago boasting how she is writing a book on all these haunted places that I ALREADY visited sounds to me like she wants everything for free still no donations no communication. Hope your trip up to Florida was nice it would have been nicer if you could have taken the time to have met with me since the haunted places you go come from my site I pay for.

      nookiebunkers@... Does not believe we are real yet begs me to come to WNY to bring her and her team an investigation.

      NYmPhatIK1134@... I investigated this persons house they said hey count me in since they wanted local places in depew to investigate well now they are awol for a month.

      Dlaure2006@... This one is a real fruit loop sends me photos constantly to analyze that have nothing in them and loves to steal every single place I been to that has been investigated over and over already. Yep baby keep on sending those photos you get nothing out of me anymore cheap selfish Cu%$

      szematamatt@... Went awal amazing how some brag about how tough they are then they say they will go and disappear nothing but yellow here.

      forgotten_reels@... Another one that disappeared after saying they wanted on board.

      Some of you should be ashamed of yourself I am the founder of this organization and if you want to lie to me you are fooling yourself. I cannot stand those who want free rides and half of these people above use me to benefit themselves then when it comes down to the actual investigating or need a donation part they skip out as if your asking for alot.

      I will not tolerate anybody playing highschool games I will embarrass you and if you run a group in Buffalo I will not promote you and you will lose respect of the public because sometimes editors write me and ask me what do you think of this group in Buffalo and Ill tell them yes or no that is how much my mark was left in Buffalo people listen to me because I am the only one who brought the paranormal world to WNY the first one and those that are copycats you are not real at what you do your a bunch of kids chasing something you have no idea or clue about.

      I am coming to WNY if i have to pay for most of the ticket myself I will and then if I see any of you jackasses I personally will be more then happy to give those that lie a nice swift kick in the ass I bet some of you never had your ass kicked by a tattooed ghostbuster before.

      This here is not something to joke around about I am leaving my kids for a few days to conduct a very dangerous long investigation with hardly any light. It will require a lot of tenacity and patience cause this is a serious place lots of tunnels its like a maze that goes for miles people have died down here but they were not nearly as experienced as I am there is not one place in the world I could not pull of a paranormal investigation at and that is what your paying for my professional knowledge and safety sure you could pay someone else who knows jackshi$ about this type of adventure.

      So please donate and if your in Buffalo get on board with this cause I do not want to hear when I get back to FL how you thought about going how now you want its location or how you will wait to next time I hate ass kissers and mooches. You pay you go you do not pay then the location and catacombs will be kept to myself.

      Then we had someone write me today who said they are a good friend of Mason's Winfields I said to her yeah you just want to know the location so he can put it in his book and make money off PGS once again wait till my book comes out and puts all these losers in Buffalo to shame again I will destroy everybody who thinks they can stand against me but this person said its a scam sorry but I have done over 600 investigations in a few years and its all documented at our site at www.paranormalghostsociety.org I do not scam I do what I say and never back down from anything. Below is paypal please help us out it is appreciated we work so hard to bring you these stories and harder for those that help us help you.
      Rick
    • LeClairehm@AOL.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
        I am sorry that my donation hasn't made it out yet but I got hurt at work yesterday and am in a lot of pain with a badly cut hand. I promise Rick I will get this out soon, Anna
      • LordOfThyNight@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
          Its okay take your time sweetie your word has always been as good as gold with me that deserves a lot of respect cause very few keep their word.
          hugs
          Rick