UFO Hoaxer Bessent.... Woman Beater, Criminal, Meth Cooker?

  • frank riccardi
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      Dear People,
      This has taken an ugly turn, our contact has now sent us some disturbing information... If true a combined effort should be made by those of us with "no lives" {I myself have three children and a wife = no life I guess} to locate this individual and bring him to some sort of justice. A little of your investigative skills might help here my friends...
      Our contact has informed us that he stranded his girlfriend of 5 years in Phoenix after a brutal beating which resulted in the rupturing of her spleen.
      We were also informed that he had warrants in Williamson County and Lampasas due to prior criminal behavior. Our contact also stated he's a methamphetamine cook, as well as being a woman beater, thief, scam artist and hacker. Our last location on him is Austin Texas, any law enforcement officials or investigative reporters are welcome to contact us regarding this matter. Of course Mr. Bessent is welcome to answer these charges as well.
      Frank Riccardi
      Director, Eyepod.Org
      Hllywd CA

      Our original release from earlier today is below, the direct links to Mr. Bessent's new site and myspace.com page are now on the page under his picture... We apologize for any confusion the links are definately there now... There you can find his e-mail address and a beautiful write up on his new music project.. Frank Riccardi

      Well People,
      We have located UFO Theater's Brian Bessent on myspace.com as Dark Mason...
      You might say who cares? We all should care and take the time to give him a piece of our minds. After all we're just "losers with no lives" as he says so let's show him the love he's entitled to for opening our eyes about make believe world of UFOs. It's the least we can do and hey you'll get to hear Brian's beautiful life affirming music while there. I you feel so moved we suggest you go to our page read the lovely Brian's comments {UFO Theater is defunct and you can't read it there anymore} and the link to his myspace page is under his glowing countenance. To read his opinions about "us" and maybe return the favor, send our love.
      We would like to thank - ^- --  -- *--  for the lead. Once again we would like to thank Santiago Yturria and Scott DavisKTVK-TVPhoenix, AZ for the original release and their efforts. Please pass this along to as many people and sources as possible, after all we're all "losers with no lives" and too much time on our hands.
      Frank Riccardi
      Director, Eyepod.Org
      Hllywd CA

      "The only thing new in the world is the history you don't know"
      Harry Truman... Creator of the CIA
      Eyepod discussions look into the Eye...